I live in a county that made more restrictions March 31st

Anonymous 1

Unread post

We can't leave the county for non-essential purposes. We can't travel more than five miles for recreational purposes. We can only have ball play between members of the same household. We can't visit the households of friends or family unless there is urgent need. It's fine, and I'm glad they are being proactive. But I went to the track, and it's closed now. I went to the field at the community center and another field at the park. They are also closed. Playgrounds, outdoor gyms, and non-essential businesses have been closed since March 15. We live in an apartment with no yard and I force my kids to walk outside everyday, but my eight year old said he's sad he's only allowed to walk outside now, and that he's never allowed to play outside anymore.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

We can only leave home for essentials and to go for walks. All recreation areas are closed because i live in a gateway community and the stupid people from the city thought it was perfectly fine to continue to come here for recreation. So now everything is closed except the essentials and we can get a $1000 fine and/or jail time if we don't listen.
Thankfully I have property for my kids to play on.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My state seems to be lagging in orders related to COVID-19. We just had our stay-at-home order put into effect 3 days ago and now our Governor has issued clarification for salons, barbers, tattoo parlors, etc to close effective April 4. Many are still open today. And as for the stay-at-home order, I've seen/heard absolutely nothing regarding enforcement.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/continuin ... 918b0.html

After criticism and confusion about why hair and nail salons were still open, Gov. Doug Ducey has updated the list of businesses that must be closed.

The Governor's Office provided "additional guidance" on Friday about essential services. In the statement, he says barbers, cosmetology, hairstyling, nail salons, aesthetic salons, tanning salons, tattoo parlors, spas and massage parlors must be closed by 5 p.m. on Saturday, April 4.

Ducey also said amenities at public parks where social distancing can't be practiced are to close, such as basketball courts, splash pads, playgrounds and public restrooms. The parks can remain open "to the greatest extent possible," the statement said. Communal pools, like those at hotels and apartment complexes, will also be closed but should be kept maintained. Swap meets will no longer be allowed.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

We have an Airbnb in the next county (about 1 1/2 hours away). It's shut down at least until middle of June (probably beyond) but I drove out there today to check on it and work a bit in the flower beds. I was stopped and told that was not considered essential travel.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’ve never been more thankful to be rural then I have the last few months.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:33 pm I’ve never been more thankful to be rural then I have the last few months.
I'm super rural. Our newly formed county militia wants to shut down the county borders!
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Our stay at home order was just extended through May 4th.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:34 pm
LuckyEightWow wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:33 pm I’ve never been more thankful to be rural then I have the last few months.
I'm super rural. Our newly formed county militia wants to shut down the county borders!
I love where we live, the views are stunning but sometimes it does get boring lol

Half my community still feels like it’s similar to a flu, I’m just thankful the other half is taking it a little
More seriously.
Attachments
B1DAECD9-06E1-4EF8-A297-9B7B14E29C00.jpeg
B1DAECD9-06E1-4EF8-A297-9B7B14E29C00.jpeg (24.71 KiB) Viewed 573 times
ECA2BE27-F12F-4801-804B-26A742B726AF.jpeg
ECA2BE27-F12F-4801-804B-26A742B726AF.jpeg (19.21 KiB) Viewed 573 times
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Whoa! What state?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Very nice!
LuckyEightWow wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:41 pm
I love where we live, the views are stunning but sometimes it does get boring lol

Half my community still feels like it’s similar to a flu, I’m just thankful the other half is taking it a little
More seriously.
Locked Previous topicNext topic