Do you still wear the same clothes ?

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:26 pm Do you get dressed to the shoes and makeup to stay home
Yes, I get up every morning, take a shower, brush my teeth, moisturize my face and body, put on deodorant and put my hair up in a very elegant ponytail or messy bun.
Then I get dressed by putting on yoga pants/top or jeans/tshirt and slippers then go about my day.
If I need to pick up medication or food from the grocery store/farmers market then I will change my slippers for flats, sneakers or boots. The grab my double ply homemade face mask with medical mask inserted inside and my very elegant black latex powder free gloves and my large purse with hand sanitizer and clorox wipes along with everything else plus the kitchen sink 😂
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I'll shower and change out of my pajamas into sweatpants or workout pants and a shirt or tank top.
No bra though, lol.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I get up every morning and change into pajama pants instead of the shorts i wear to bed.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I roll out in what I've slept in, brush my teeth, hit the lip balm, slap on some moisturizer and start working. I've been officed out of my house for years and years.

I get dressed if I'm running out and yank on spandex for the gym. That's about it. Make up for meetings or going out out - I don't do make-up for the store.

It must be really weird and lonely for those of you ladies that are used to going in somewhere to work. It's challenging to adjust to the isolation when you're used to being around people every day. Good luck to you all that are in that spot.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Heck I rarely get my pjs. That’s not new.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I get dressed, do my hair and put on some makeup every day. That has nothing to do with whether I'm going anywhere or not, that's something I need to do for myself. I feel a lot better if I'm not sloppy. I can't just lay around in my pajamas all day if I'm not sick. I don't wear shoes unless I'm going outside, but I don't habitually wear shoes inside anyway.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:16 pm I roll out in what I've slept in, brush my teeth, hit the lip balm, slap on some moisturizer and start working. I've been officed out of my house for years and years.

I get dressed if I'm running out and yank on spandex for the gym. That's about it. Make up for meetings or going out out - I don't do make-up for the store.

It must be really weird and lonely for those of you ladies that are used to going in somewhere to work. It's challenging to adjust to the isolation when you're used to being around people every day. Good luck to you all that are in that spot.
It is. I'm less bored this week than I was last week, because I've obtained clearance to go to my office and check out my work computer and all of the portable backlogged shit I've been putting off in favor of more pressing matters, so I now have something mentally engaging do and that in itself makes me feel better, but I F***ing miss going to work and seeing my team every day.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm a sahm so nothing has changed for me. Same clothes, same routine.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I shower and put on clean sweats or leggings and a tee. I am lazy and don't want to bother getting on jeans.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My everyday dress up is black jeans, graphic T and boots or pumas. I don't wear makeup(sometimes a little powder).
Locked Previous topicNext topic