Do you still wear the same clothes ?

mrsjules79
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Nope. I don’t wear makeup to work anyways but I’m living in tshirts and sweat pants or shorts depending on the crazy weather. I’ll put a bra on as needed. Working from home now for almost 3 weeks and will be at home through the end of the month. If I go somewhere, I put on on a bra but not getting dressed up. I shower at night. Clean body so cleaner sheets but I still wash them weekly.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:11 pm Makeup, no. And I do wear my crocs at home. But I do get dressed as I usually do.
I had immense guilt 2 days ago, because I ordered a pair of crocs, they are so hideous, but yet, they are so comfy & easy to slip on!
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Since I am still at work I get up do my hair and put on makeup. Only thing that has changed as since we have online customer meetings I am now usually in a nice shirt and jeans instead of dress pants/skirt. So now I do not need to change when I go to the work sites.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I shower, get dressed in casual clothes, fix my hair, throw on tinted moisturizer, lipstick, & sometimes mascara. I wear uglier shoes now though.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I'm working part time ,so I wear my work clothes on work days & leggings & t-shirt on off days. I dont wear makeup.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes, my blue traditional Crocs are hideous, but oh-so comfy to cook and clean in.
I do have a pair that are black and with a silver line on top, so they look like cute dress shoes, but they’re comfy like Crocs. I use those to go to the synagogue on Friday and to go grocery shopping. Which means they’re not being used much at the moment 🙁
LiveWhatULove wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:30 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:11 pm Makeup, no. And I do wear my crocs at home. But I do get dressed as I usually do.
I had immense guilt 2 days ago, because I ordered a pair of crocs, they are so hideous, but yet, they are so comfy & easy to slip on!
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m still working so on days I work I wear normal clothes. If I have off I stay in my pjs all day.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Leggings/yoga pants, socks, t-shirts, sweatshirts or hoodies. Comfort for me. My shoes are slippers, or flipflops at home. For work it's boots. I do love my Crocs clogs though. So comfy.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I am still working so I dress everyday.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I have been living in yoga pants or leggings. I do get up and shower daily. I put on some make-up most days, though often not as much as I wore to the office. I have mostly quit putting my contacts in and have taken to wearing my glasses.
Locked Previous topicNext topic