Do you still wear the same clothes ?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Do you get dressed to the shoes and makeup to stay home
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Make...up....? Lol You're lucky to see me in jeans lately. It's been mostly leggings and sweatshirts.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes, I still get dressed, do my hair, etc. as I would anyway. I don't wear shoes inside though. Its important for my mental health to do those things for me and still have a routine.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I've kept my morning routine the same which includes dressing for work, which is just jeans and a polo and sneakers. I never wear makeup.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I never wear make up. However I do get dressed daily. In part because I have near daily teacher meetings over zoom and only did one audio only in my jammies.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No I haven’t for years
I shower and wear sweats all the time
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I only put on shoes for going out. Some days I slum around in loungewear but others I get dressed, do my hair, and maybe makeup. Makeup isn't a daily thing for me anyway.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My weekday routine hasn't changed because I'm still going to work 5 days a week, still wearing the same clothes to work, etc.

The weekends are just comfy clothes, throw on jeans and a tee if I need to go to the store or if we go out hiking.

I still shower daily. I never wear makeup.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Still working so still putting on my work clothes - jeans and a sweater or t-shirt.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Well, I’m still getting dressed daily. Shorts and tank top like always.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Locked Previous topicNext topic