Unread post

You're all set!
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:53 am
mater-three wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:33 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:28 pm My DH bought some cheap-ass (pun totally intended) knock-off, one ply, sandpaper equivalent brand -- I think this would be an excellent use for it, LOL!
My husband found at Sams today. Do you know that some lady was chasing him out the door trying to get him to give her ours. “Hey mister! I need toilet paper! Please Mister!” My Dh said it was very weird.
Yea, that sounds weird, panhandling for TP.
Dh said that he told her they just brought a whole big pallet out and if she hurried, she’d probably be able to get one herself. My Dh has a huge heart and felt bad for not giving her any. He waited 15 minutes for that toilet paper lol. I don’t feel bad at all.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Bubelah wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:45 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:01 am I guess there's no stigma to being TP'd anymore.
There hasn't been in quite a few years around here. The kids TP houses of people they LIKE. Weirdos,lol!
I haven't seen a TP'd house in 20 years, lol. Last one was my next door neighbor. Apparently, next door high school boy was messing with a girl who already had a boyfriend. He and his buddies must have used every roll of tp they could find or buy because their house and yard was covered, all the trees and the entire house. I don't know how they didn't get caught :lol:
Locked Previous topicNext topic