Well, that was easy

Anonymous 16

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:10 pm
Anonymous 12 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:34 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:28 pm

I find that to offensive and derogatory. IF someone had said that chihiro was a chink name, you would be screaming racism.
But its okay for you to be racist, offensive and derogatory towards Caucasian Americans
You can go f**k yourself with a cactus Lena and twirl on that prickly bitch
Agree. Hypocrite. And the funniest thing is that she is a white American LOL. And her new baby is 1/4 Japanese watered down and her new baby will be white too. She has a couple screws loose trying to pretend they are a japanese family.
WASP stands for White Anglo-Saxon Protestent. It is a social group of people, not a slur. It is absolutely nothing like the racial slur she just used. An equivelent would be if she said it was a Asian Japanese Buddhist name, which I wouldn't be offended by because it is accurate. Instead she used a disgusting racist slur and you agreed with her. I am not white, I am biracial white/asian.
You used it in a derogatory manner. It's okay for you to insult people but you scream racism every chance you get in any post you can. Congrats on the pretend name for your pretend baby Lena.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:25 pm
agander2017 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:55 am Interesting. If it works for your family, that's great. Not a name I would choose, but then again, I'm a bit more old fashioned.
This is an old-fashioned name.
I assume it relates to either your culture, or your husband's. It's not really a name you would hear often in the American culture. If that makes sense.

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:11 pm
agander2017 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:55 am Interesting. If it works for your family, that's great. Not a name I would choose, but then again, I'm a bit more old fashioned.
I assume it relates to either your culture, or your husband's. It's not really a name you would hear often in the American culture. If that makes sense.
It is a name from my father's side of the family. We are American. Asian culture is American culture since America is made up of the cultures of all who live here. If you mean that it isn't a name you hear often in european-american culture, than no, it isn't.
Anonymous 17

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:05 pm

It is a name from my father's side of the family. We are American. Asian culture is American culture since America is made up of the cultures of all who live here. If you mean that it isn't a name you hear often in european-american culture, than no, it isn't.

And how exactly how close are you to Japanese culture? You don’t seem anything but white American other than trying to be different by claiming a name. You’re no different than the million fake Cherokee native Americans. Fake.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 17 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:10 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:05 pm

And how exactly how close are you to Japanese culture? You don’t seem anything but white American other than trying to be different by claiming a name. You’re no different than the million fake Cherokee native Americans. Fake.
Who are you to tell me how Asian I am? What gives you any place to tell me how "white American" I am, when you do not know me? What does "white American" even mean? My dad is Japanese, born and raised in Japan. They moved here right before I was born. Japanese culture is a big part of my life and how I was raised. I'm not "claiming a name" and "trying to be "special", it is a name that is special to me because it is a name from a relative who I am close with.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

What were you hoping to get out of this post?
Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:52 pm Took exactly an hour to decide what we want to name the baby if it's a girl. Chihiro Elise. Maybe it's because we have four boys and one girl, so we've had a lot of time to think about girl's names that didn't end up getting used. A boy's name is going to take more time.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:27 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:35 pm Chihiro Spirited Away, thousand questions. No American will be able to properly pronounce the name, earning the child the nickname Chi or Elise early on. May the child have a strong spirit. She’s going to need it.
It's phonetically spelled. Plenty of Americans can say it. My sister and I both grew up with names that our classmates weren't always familiar with, we still love them.
People will still butcher it. Sephiroth is phonetically correct and people kept messing it up. He decided to go by his middle name.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:34 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:28 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:20 pm

How about you think outside the box. I can name my children what I want, names that come from my family members and people that we love. I do not need to choose some WASP name just so you don't have to learn to pronounce something that's new to you.
I find that to offensive and derogatory. IF someone had said that chihiro was a chink name, you would be screaming racism.
But its okay for you to be racist, offensive and derogatory towards Caucasian Americans
You can go f**k yourself with a cactus Lena and twirl on that prickly bitch
Agree. Hypocrite. And the funniest thing is that she is a white American LOL. And her new baby is 1/4 Japanese watered down and her new baby will be white too. She has a couple screws loose trying to pretend they are a japanese family.
My SO wanted to give our daughter a Japanese name. He was 1/4 Japanese. If we had a daughter, in today's environment, people would scream cultural appropriation.
Anonymous 18

Unread post

Ugh, you're a F***ing mess.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:49 pm What were you hoping to get out of this post?
Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:52 pm Took exactly an hour to decide what we want to name the baby if it's a girl. Chihiro Elise. Maybe it's because we have four boys and one girl, so we've had a lot of time to think about girl's names that didn't end up getting used. A boy's name is going to take more time.
The same thing she gets out of every troll post she makes......DRAMA and ATTENTION
But she also got away with using the derogatory term WASP while screaming racism. Go to page 4 last reply and read the quote tree.
She received a trifecta orgasm with this troll post....drama, attention and racism
Locked Previous topicNext topic