Well, that was easy

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Took exactly an hour to decide what we want to name the baby if it's a girl. Chihiro Elise. Maybe it's because we have four boys and one girl, so we've had a lot of time to think about girl's names that didn't end up getting used. A boy's name is going to take more time.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:52 pm Took exactly an hour to decide what we want to name the baby if it's a girl. Chihiro Elise. Maybe it's because we have four boys and one girl, so we've had a lot of time to think about girl's names that didn't end up getting used. A boy's name is going to take more time.
That poor baby shark, smh
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Now I want churros.😋
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:14 pm Now I want churros.😋
LOL
Attachments
giphy (12).gif
giphy (12).gif (889.9 KiB) Viewed 794 times
tenor (10).gif
tenor (10).gif (1.09 MiB) Viewed 801 times
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Aww, I hope it's a girl.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:52 pm Took exactly an hour to decide what we want to name the baby if it's a girl. Chihiro Elise. Maybe it's because we have four boys and one girl, so we've had a lot of time to think about girl's names that didn't end up getting used. A boy's name is going to take more time.
My daughter didn't actually get a name until I was in the hospital after my water broke. Once I got all checked in and the nurses finished fussing with me, I pulled out the 2 baby name books and two legal pads and I told hubs to write down names he liked. We managed to pick out her name about 30 minutes before I started feeling the contractions.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

You’re pregnant again??
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hope you have a girl..
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Chihiro can be written using various kanji, which can alter the name's meaning:
"thousand fathoms"
"thousand gains"
"thousand, abundance"
"thousand, large or huge"
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:57 pm You’re pregnant again??
Yes
Locked Previous topicNext topic