My step kids have been stuck here for an extra 3 weeks.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

They came out for spring break and then shit started hitting the fan. Their flight back to their mom was cancelled and it couldn't be reschedule. No airline was going to take unaccompanied minors at a time like this. Dh tried to take off work to be able to drive them to their mom but it hasn't worked out that way.

BM is flipping out over all of this. She wants the kids home but she hasn't made any effort to get them back there. She doesn't work and could drive to come get them but won't because it is DHs responsibility to provide transportation. She isn't wrong about that, it does say it in the court order but DH hasn't had more than one day off in a row in weeks now. We aren't even sure of the legalities of driving from here to where BM lives because some of the states are shelter in place right now.

Everything is a mess. I don't mind having them here at all, it has actually been nice seeing them more, but with the way BM is acting it makes things crappy for everyone especially the kids.

She is acting like DH planned this all. Like he somehow knew that there would be a pandemic and that is why he wanted the kids for spring break.

I have thought about driving them but the thought of having to rent a car for days, stay in random hotels, and transport my step kids plus 2 younger kids while pregnant across the country doesn't seem very safe for anyone.

I wish Bm would try helping to find a solution but she just tells us to figure it out. So for now we are just enjoying the extra time until we can get these things figured out.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A BM complaint post is so refreshing.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You could call the courts and see what they say therefore you could tell her to shut up or just ignore her
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It took what 2, 3 weeks for a bm post. Y'all are slacking.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I would be upset too if my kids were gone extra time like that. But I also don't blame you for not driving. Even under normal circumstances it's iffy but being pregnant I wouldn't risk getting the virus. It can be transfered to your baby if you get it.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Poor carters stuck with her 2 hated stepkids, lmfao
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Poor carters stuck with her 2 hated stepkids, lmfao
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:40 pm Poor carters stuck with her 2 hated stepkids, lmfao
I'm not Carter's and I don't hate my stepkids. I love having them here.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:51 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:40 pm Poor carters stuck with her 2 hated stepkids, lmfao
Anon 2 is an idiot. She wants to pretend she knows my life but if she did she would know my stepkids definitely do not live across the country from me. I have literally never said anything about them living in a different state from me ever. They live about 2 miles from me. If they lived across the country we definitely wouldn't have them as much as we do lol.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:54 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:51 pm
Anon 2 is an idiot. She wants to pretend she knows my life but if she did she would know my stepkids definitely do not live across the country from me. I have literally never said anything about them living in a different state from me ever. They live about 2 miles from me. If they lived across the country we definitely wouldn't have them as much as we do lol.
Im not the idiot in this post. Everyone knows you are a liar, creeper, stalker and a con artist {GFM for xmas) that hates her first son and prefers the youngest one. It reasonable to think you hate or dislike the stepkids :)
Locked Previous topicNext topic