What companies do you think will end up closing over this?

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Emmasmom wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:38 pm Bank of America. People are pulling their accounts over what they are doing to their clients.
What are they doing?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:14 pm
Emmasmom wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:38 pm Bank of America. People are pulling their accounts over what they are doing to their clients.
What are they doing?
If you have a mortgage through them, they are publicly stating people can defer their mortgage for 90 days and not have to pay it all at once. To customers, when you call you are being told at the end of the 90 days you will have to pay it all back in one payment. It's all over Twitter. People are pissed and shaming them.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Emmasmom wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:29 pm
What are they doing?
If you have a mortgage through them, they are publicly stating people can defer their mortgage for 90 days and not have to pay it all at once. To customers, when you call you are being told at the end of the 90 days you will have to pay it all back in one payment. It's all over Twitter. People are pissed and shaming them.
That's a bitch move.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What are they doing?
That really sucks.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 3

Unread post

What are they doing?
BOA owned mortgages or mortgages serviced by BOA for outside investors? There is a difference.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I honestly have no idea why anyone would choose to bank with them. Years ago my husband and I were independent contractors and did occupancy inspections of homes for banks. Many of our assignments were bankruptcy or foreclosures. BofA was our biggest client, and most of theirs were foreclosures.
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:56 pm

What are they doing?
BOA owned mortgages or mortgages serviced by BOA for outside investors? There is a difference.
From what I read it's all mortgages.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Businesses that were already struggling, small businesses and mom and pop shops.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Over the next several years...Best Buy, Forever 21, some Whole Foods stores, likely 50% of restaurants & fast food joints, Micheal’s craft stores, Off Broadway shoes, sutherlands, and some care dealerships.

Those are just the ones in our area that I can think of, off the top of my head. I am not a fear monger, but I think the fear of disease is actually a second concern, with economic destruction with it’s emotional & physical toll on people, that we will face over the the next decade as a world. There will be a Great Recession with many closures and much unemployment. I do not believe the feds or trillion dollar stimulus package can fix all the woes.

I’d love to be wrong though! I hope I am!
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:33 pm Here's a conspiracy for ya. Corporations released this mess on the world to take over and get governments to create stimulus plans to bail them out
Grubhub, door dash etc..., they are the culprit....
Locked Previous topicNext topic