I'll be living in a hotel now

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I got moved to the Covid 19 unit at my work. All my patients were tested positive for it. There is no way I am bringing that home.

I feel a little bad about bringing it to a hotel but oh well. I'm not exposing my kids or my SO. Plus they clean my room for me and I can have room service any time I want. The hotel is also right next to my work so that helps a lot.

I'm still terrified that I'm going to get the Corona virus but at least I know I won't be giving it to my family.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

But it is okay to give it to a unsuspecting hotel worker who can give it to their family. I never call troll but you definitely are one.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:07 pm But it is okay to give it to a unsuspecting hotel worker who can give it to their family. I never call troll but you definitely are one.
They know the situation. I am not a troll. Many people are choosing to do this.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Ok??
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:15 pmOk??

I second this.

For all you people trolling about all this stuff - and some of these posts have to be - shame on you!

For the people who aren't, I guess you want a cookie?
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:13 pm
highlandmum wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:07 pm But it is okay to give it to a unsuspecting hotel worker who can give it to their family. I never call troll but you definitely are one.
I do not believe a hotel would subject a worker to that and also if the worker was informed would flat out refuse. In other words hotel yes, cleaning of the room no.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Several hotels in NY city have offered free housing to health care workers to make it easier for them to stay closer to work and give them the option of protecting their families.

https://patch.com/new-york/midtown-nyc/ ... rkers-free
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Do the hotel workers a solid and don't let them clean your room while you're staying there. Make your own bed and ask for sheets and towels to be put outside your room and put dirty sheets and towels in separate plastic bag with a note not to handle the sheets directly and to make sure they use bleach.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:22 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:13 pm
I do not believe a hotel would subject a worker to that and also if the worker was informed would flat out refuse. In other words hotel yes, cleaning of the room no.
Sorry but that is just not the case. Many hotels are even offering discounts for people who are working in healthcare. Its okay if you don't believe me but that doesn't change facts.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You need to clean your own room. Your attitude about that and room service anytime you want is disgusting.
Locked Previous topicNext topic