People are going crazy

That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:29 pm I don't know where people live on this site but in 44 years I've never met anyone like people encounter here on a daily basis.
Same
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:41 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:28 pm Mind your own business when you're shopping nosy.
I hate the idea of someone going without food. It is one of the reasons why I did deliveries for the food bank. I try to help where I can.
The fact that they gave you attitude when you were talking to them about the spaghetti sauce should have been a clue that they didn't want your help.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

While walking out of the store today, hubby and I saw someone walking in from the parking lot tying what looked like a t-shirt around his face. We passed in the "road" between the parking and the store entrance. It was a towel. There were two jackasses behind us being all kids of rude about what this guy was doing. Hubby and I wanted to say something to the two jackasses, but neither one of us felt like dealing with the bullshit that would have ensued if we'd turned around and told them to STFU.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Went to Target today for some groceries because the smallish Target by my house hasn't been busy....and watched a Target employee eject three people from the store who were there hanging out and chatting. I thanked her. Plus I got toilet paper! Yay for TP!
Part of me is upset that I didn't buy more when I became aware of the virus but we are just three and there are others who need it more. I have been lucky and found what I needed when I need it.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

At least they can find ground beef lol haven't been able to find any for the last two weeks.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I was just commenting today how people seem more polite and patient lately
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:29 pm At least they can find ground beef lol haven't been able to find any for the last two weeks.
The store by me had a whole bunch and it was 2.99 a pound for a family pack but it was limit one pack per family per day.
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That'swhatshesaid wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:06 pm
Conweis wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:41 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:28 pm Mind your own business when you're shopping nosy.
I hate the idea of someone going without food. It is one of the reasons why I did deliveries for the food bank. I try to help where I can.
The fact that they gave you attitude when you were talking to them about the spaghetti sauce should have been a clue that they didn't want your help.
This. I cant imagine pushing myself onto others like this. There is being helpful and then theres being desperate and pathetic looking. OP, mind your own business. You didnt need to know how much their bill was. I can imagine you embarrassed them. And you damn sure didnt need to talk about them to the cashier behind their backs. That was so rude.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Everyone's goal should be to shop as infrequently as possible and on the occasions that you do shop, to get in and out with having made no contact with others.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:36 pm
xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:29 pm At least they can find ground beef lol haven't been able to find any for the last two weeks.
The store by me had a whole bunch and it was 2.99 a pound for a family pack but it was limit one pack per family per day.
The wholesale club and Walmart were out, but I haven't tried Sobeys, zehrs or basics yet. I don't typically shop at Walmart anyway the one near my place is off of a major road and it's just a pain in the butt to get to.
Locked Previous topicNext topic