People are going crazy

mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:33 am
Conweis wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:53 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:43 pm

Me too but unless you're ready to pay for the bag of food you stay quiet. And I'm sure they could manage to see the sauce on the shelf themselves. Some people have reasons for not buying certain brands.
The woman was in a wheel chair and the guy seemed to have a slumped shoulders because he was looking down the entire time. The sauce was on an upper shelf behind the the parmesan cheese cans.
That is the main store I shop at. I could tell you what aisle something is on from memory. LOL! That is how riveting my life is.
Your store doesn't just randomly rearrange entire aisles like Kroger does?
My Kroger hasn't done that in years.. when they did it though, they did the entire store at one time. I was so pissed it took me over 2 hours to shop because I kept having to backtrack to find things as the store was in complete disarray . I did write them a letter to tell them how displeased I was with my shopping experience.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:03 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:29 pm I don't know where people live on this site but in 44 years I've never met anyone like people encounter here on a daily basis.
Seriously, I think that every time I read something like this. 53 years on the planet here and have never once encountered nor witnessed anything similar.

And why on earth would you ask how much some strangers grocery tab was? I'd expect a shitty response from them if I did that. I don't know what possesses people sometimes.
The man in front of me asked at Walgreens the other day as a guy said hang on and went outside to his car. He was going to give him the quarters or whatever he thought he needed, but the cashier told him he just didn't grab the correct bills from his wife and went to grab them. I've asked before how much someone's bill was when their card wouldn't work, said " here, let me get that for you", and proceeded to pay. It's not out of the realm of possibilities. It sounds like Con was trying to be nice to this couple and they were hell bent on being jerks. It happens. I've seen grown adults belittle cashiers, seen fights start at stores, etc.. people are nuts.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:43 pm

Me too but unless you're ready to pay for the bag of food you stay quiet. And I'm sure they could manage to see the sauce on the shelf themselves. Some people have reasons for not buying certain brands.
The woman was in a wheel chair and the guy seemed to have a slumped shoulders because he was looking down the entire time. The sauce was on an upper shelf behind the the parmesan cheese cans.
That is the main store I shop at. I could tell you what aisle something is on from memory. LOL! That is how riveting my life is.
Kroger stopped being my main store because they are always moving things. My main is Food Lion. The end displays change, but not the inner aisles.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:29 pm I don't know where people live on this site but in 44 years I've never met anyone like people encounter here on a daily basis.
Seriously, I think that every time I read something like this. 53 years on the planet here and have never once encountered nor witnessed anything similar.

And why on earth would you ask how much some strangers grocery tab was? I'd expect a shitty response from them if I did that. I don't know what possesses people sometimes.
I was going to pay for their food, but $50 was too much.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:34 pm
That makes two of us. I even see people wearing masks and bandanas. No one says anything to them. If I try to help someone find something they are polite to me. I can only assume 90 percent of these stories are embellished. Sure I've met assholes but they're a tiny minority.
Make that three. I live in a giant city. I see people wearing masks and even gloves at least weekly. Nobody cares because it is literally not even in the top 10 weirdest things you'll see any give time you walk out on the street. If I offer someone my help, people are almost universally grateful and polite, whether they accept it or not. If I am standing near another person and obviously could use some help, it is almost universally offered. I've encountered assholes who are clearly out to pick a fight and find a reason to be offended, but that doesn't happen anywhere near the frequency this site makes it seem like.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:42 am

I was going to pay for their food, but $50 was too much.
I apologize then. I must have missed in your original post where you said you were intending the pay for it. That was very generous of you, especially having kids of your own to make sure you keep fed. Again apologies that I didn't understand correctly before. Hope you and the kids all stay well and healthy.💛
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 670

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:42 am

My Kroger hasn't done that in years.. when they did it though, they did the entire store at one time. I was so pissed it took me over 2 hours to shop because I kept having to backtrack to find things as the store was in complete disarray . I did write them a letter to tell them how displeased I was with my shopping experience.
I really need to write the ceo and tell him/her TO STOP F***ing MOVING THE MERCHANDISE AROUND!! Maybe I should start a petition on change.org first, lol. I'm sure I'm not the only person that gets pissed off. And yeah it's the whole damn store that gets reorganized from the first aisle all the way to the dairy and egg aisle. The only thing they don't move around is the bakery and meat counter, 'cause they can't. They even moved the produce section around.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Neither have I. Not once.
Locked Previous topicNext topic