My work wanted me tested because I have post nasal drip which leads to a cough

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Even though the same thing happens to me all the time and it gets really bad around this time of the year. They say anyone with "Covid 19" symptoms has to be test.

Oh well at least I'm getting paid to wait until the test results which I'm sure will be negative. It is going to be a nice little 5-8 day vacation for me.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Are you the same person who made the other post? She had the exact same issue. Post nasal drip with cough. If not, you and she should exchange notes.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: โ†‘Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:03 pm Are you the same person who made the other post? She had the exact same issue. Post nasal drip with cough. If not, you and she should exchange notes.
No. What post was it? Post nasal drip is pretty common especially with allergy season.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: โ†‘Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:59 pm Even though the same thing happens to me all the time and it gets really bad around this time of the year. They say anyone with "Covid 19" symptoms has to be test.

Oh well at least I'm getting paid to wait until the test results which I'm sure will be negative. It is going to be a nice little 5-8 day vacation for me.
So you only have maybe 2 of the symptoms of the virus and they tested you.....๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ Nope not buying it. Especially with no fever
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: โ†‘Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:08 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: โ†‘Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:59 pm Even though the same thing happens to me all the time and it gets really bad around this time of the year. They say anyone with "Covid 19" symptoms has to be test.

So you only have maybe 2 of the symptoms of the virus and they tested you.....๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ Nope not buying it. Especially with no fever
Everyone is freaking out about coughing right now at my work.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Theyโ€™re absolutely right in testing anyone with suspicious symptoms.
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ืขืžืณ ื™ืฉืจืืœ ื—ื™ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑโค๏ธ
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: โ†‘Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:29 pm Theyโ€™re absolutely right in testing anyone with suspicious symptoms.
A cough alone is not suspicious especially since they know I have it every year. I didn't even have a temp. If I had the virus and had a symptom of it like a cough I would have a fever.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Uh huh
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: โ†‘Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:03 pm Are you the same person who made the other post? She had the exact same issue. Post nasal drip with cough. If not, you and she should exchange notes.
no the other post was mine.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Are you running a fever? Dry cough? Chest pains and/or shortness of breath? Any gastrointestinal issues? Headache?

I would do the test regardless if all you have is the normal post nasal drip you're accustomed to and that is IF they can get you tested.

This way, you will know too, what the results are and can ease your mind.
Locked Previous topicNext topic