My quarantine project

Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:44 pm Your kid's bladder might not be fully developed yet. My second son peeds the bed until he hit puberty. It ran on the father side. They have an uncle who peed the bed until he was a teenager.

A lot of boys are like that. Can be awfully embarrassing for them. :(
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:44 pm Your kid's bladder might not be fully developed yet. My second son peeds the bed until he hit puberty. It ran on the father side. They have an uncle who peed the bed until he was a teenager.
My son I'm not sure if it will work for hes 12 almost 13. My 9 year old is close though I'm confident it will work for her.
I was a bedwetter too and I know it can be genetic.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I'm sorry you're having this problem. I know you said you've tried different things to stop the bed wetting. But just in case you haven't gotten one of these, I'd recommend getting one. It's great for when you know your little one is sick, too. If he wets the bed (or vomits), it lands on this. Simply remove the soiled waterproof protector pad and go back to bed! The rest of the bed stays intact!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:26 pm I'm sorry you're having this problem. I know you said you've tried different things to stop the bed wetting. But just in case you haven't gotten one of these, I'd recommend getting one. It's great for when you know your little one is sick, too. If he wets the bed (or vomits), it lands on this. Simply remove the soiled waterproof protector pad and go back to bed! The rest of the bed stays intact!

We have 6 of those love them!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

One of the best things I ever bought when my kids were little. :)
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:44 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:26 pm I'm sorry you're having this problem. I know you said you've tried different things to stop the bed wetting. But just in case you haven't gotten one of these, I'd recommend getting one. It's great for when you know your little one is sick, too. If he wets the bed (or vomits), it lands on this. Simply remove the soiled waterproof protector pad and go back to bed! The rest of the bed stays intact!

We have 6 of those love them!
Locked Previous topicNext topic