Those staying home but have spouses still working outside the home

Anonymous 6

Unread post

DH is working and is on day 18 straight of 12 hour shifts. No S*x in this house. A co-worker was sent home to quarantine after exhibiting signs of coronavirus so hubby is now staying in the guest room.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We're actually sleeping separately right now. But we're still affectionate with eachother. I think we'd both go nuts if we stopped all contact.
YoYiggy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Yes, of course. If he has it then we'd all get it.
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Well, I'm the one out working and my boyfriend is off right now. We still have S*x and sleep in the same bed. I told him I would sleep on the couch in my sewing room if he didn't want me to sleep in the same bed but he refused. When I come home I strip my clothes off before I come in the house and head straight to the shower. If I contract it there's a very good chance the rest of the house will as well, regardless of how much I distance myself from them.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No, we’re keeping our physical distance. We’re sleeping in separate beds. He works in an office with my sil and they’re not allowing anyone in, but still, they’re not 100% safe, so he’s keeping his distance with me and the kids.
They will be closing the business at the end of next week anyway, for Easter. So then we will all be fully quarantined and after 2 weeks we can have more contact.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:40 pm Are y’all still having S*x like normal kissing and all? Are you scared too? My hubby works at a pipe plant and he’s pretty much alone most of the time. I’m home with our kids. Just scares me a bit he thinks S*x is fine since none of us show symptoms of the virus.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He's still getting S*x when e's home. He works critical power so not only is he working outside the home, he travels all OVER the state. Guess which state I live in? (hint it was the first to get the virus)
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you are not isolated from him, then you may as well kiss him and love on him because you are all sharing the same air/hard/soft surfaces.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Being that we share the same bed, Im fairly certain that if he caught it, I would be have it too. So yes we still get intimate. He doesnt work around a lot of people though and he doesnt work with the public. The good thing is, Im O+ and I heard that this virus is *generally meaning its not always the case* less severe with people of this blood type. Im more concerned about my husband who is type A.
As for my kids, we are distancing ourselves from them as much as possible. Nothing too crazy - I think-, but we dont give kisses and we make sure to stay out of their rooms and stay out of their bathroom. We are very careful about touching out faces around them etc. All the common sense stuff. My husband comes straight home from work and takes a shower and all of that. But at the end of the day, despite all the extra precautions we have taken, if its going to happen, there is not much we can do about it. So we try not to worry about it beyond the things that we can actively do. This is just life, its how the cookie crumbles. We just have to deal with things as best we can and hope for the best.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I work with this week-end in the hospital. I'll leave my shoes outside, throw my clothes in the washer, and then shower. But then I am going to live life inside the house as normal.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Yes and my husband works in a grocery store
Locked Previous topicNext topic