Princess
Princess

Unread post

lol.
Manic_Sinner
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

We had S*x a few days ago. I don’t work but my husband still is. I feel like if if one of us has it we all probably do and so far nothing and I hope it stays that way. I can’t sit around worrying all day...
I’m one of those regular weird people.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:09 pm No, we’re keeping our physical distance. We’re sleeping in separate beds. He works in an office with my sil and they’re not allowing anyone in, but still, they’re not 100% safe, so he’s keeping his distance with me and the kids.
They will be closing the business at the end of next week anyway, for Easter. So then we will all be fully quarantined and after 2 weeks we can have more contact.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:40 pm Are y’all still having S*x like normal kissing and all? Are you scared too? My hubby works at a pipe plant and he’s pretty much alone most of the time. I’m home with our kids. Just scares me a bit he thinks S*x is fine since none of us show symptoms of the virus.
This explains so much about you.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I am shocked how many people are cool with being infected. In our house we feel that one parent needs to be as protected as we have under age children. There is no way that we can risk both of us being hospitalized. Are we seriously the only family that is thinking about this? People who are required to work and their families, what kind of provisions, if any, are you guys making?
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:06 pm I am shocked how many people are cool with being infected. In our house we feel that one parent needs to be as protected as we have under age children. There is no way that we can risk both of us being hospitalized. Are we seriously the only family that is thinking about this? People who are required to work and their families, what kind of provisions, if any, are you guys making?
Everyone in my house is young, in excellent health, and have no underlying conditions (even asthma or obesity), so we would likely be looking at a mild case that just requires us to stay home. My kids are also older. (Early teens) Currently my hubby is the only one leaving the house except for one every 1.5-2 weeks when I make a grocery run and I go alone and no one is coming over since the state is under a "Stay home" order. Hubby's job takes him all over the state but he's not around a lot of people either, just equipment.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:12 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:06 pm I am shocked how many people are cool with being infected. In our house we feel that one parent needs to be as protected as we have under age children. There is no way that we can risk both of us being hospitalized. Are we seriously the only family that is thinking about this? People who are required to work and their families, what kind of provisions, if any, are you guys making?
Everyone in my house is young, in excellent health, and have no underlying conditions (even asthma or obesity), so we would likely be looking at a mild case that just requires us to stay home. My kids are also older. (Early teens) Currently my hubby is the only one leaving the house except for one every 1.5-2 weeks when I make a grocery run and I go alone and no one is coming over since the state is under a "Stay home" order. Hubby's job takes him all over the state but he's not around a lot of people either, just equipment.
Our kids are teens. DH and I are in our early 50s. I'm seeing horrific treatment - long term for Covid-19 patients in their 40s and 50s. I just can't imagine leaving our teen kids while we go on medical treatment or die unless they have to. DH is still working and he is trying his best to protect me which includes staying in the guest room. I'm still working, but online, and I'm doing my best at keeping our house "clean". I think everyone should do their best. It's just frustrating to see people not even trying!
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:21 pm
Our kids are teens. DH and I are in our early 50s. I'm seeing horrific treatment - long term for Covid-19 patients in their 40s and 50s. I just can't imagine leaving our teen kids while we go on medical treatment or die unless they have to. DH is still working and he is trying his best to protect me which includes staying in the guest room. I'm still working, but online, and I'm doing my best at keeping our house "clean". I think everyone should do their best. It's just frustrating to see people not even trying!
It's not my problem you're sexually pent up. That was your choice
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:32 pm

It's not my problem you're sexually pent up. That was your choice
lol. I hope that works out for your family.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

So he will stay in the guest room for months? I just can't imagine doing that. Do you guys also not eat dinner at the table together or go for walks or sit in the car in the front seats when you go to the grocery store? I think responsible people are trying their best but if the man is still living in your home he can bring it in whether you are sleeping together or not. He is out in the world and then comes into your protected home. I'm not knocking what you are doing at all I just can't see living separately for months or however long. This whole thing is a nightmare.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:39 pm

So he will stay in the guest room for months? I just can't imagine doing that. Do you guys also not eat dinner at the table together or go for walks or sit in the car in the front seats when you go to the grocery store? I think responsible people are trying their best but if the man is still living in your home he can bring it in whether you are sleeping together or not. He is out in the world and then comes into your protected home. I'm not knocking what you are doing at all I just can't see living separately for months or however long. This whole thing is a nightmare.
I don't know. We have had the first case in our area so this is new for us. DH has been working 12 hour days so we don't see each other much and he eats at work, not at home. We're just taking this one day at a time and trying our best to protect our kids. Yup, he's staying in the guest room for now. It's not a hardship. What would you suggest? What protections would make you feel comfortable?
Locked Previous topicNext topic