My work wanted me tested because I have post nasal drip which leads to a cough

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Thanks for trolling.

The tests are not easily procured ,they wont be wasting them like that.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

To be tested here you have to display flu like symptoms ( high fever, cough, respiratory problems). It seems like a waste to test you just because you coughed.

What do you do at the hospital?
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

because they say all day long 24/7 if you have a clear runny nose get tested...... thank you for playing.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:13 am
Valentina327 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:06 am I'd probably do the same thing if I ran a company where people were coming into a building. How do you know if it hasn't crossed into something? In times where we are seeing a large chunk of our population not caring about anyone else, it's refreshing to see someone responsible.
People aren't having symptoms of Covid with no temp. I didn't have a temp any of the times they took it.
I think this is largely something that our scientists are still trying to learn about, how it behaves, etc. That's likely why things aren't just being dismissed.

It's remarkable though that you were able to get tested. My girlfriend is a nurse who actually worked with a patient they suspect of being positive and they're not testing her. They won't test her until they know she's been exposed for sure.

It's kind of funny that you work in a non medical job and coughed a few times and they're testing you.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not everyone who will test positive will show all the 'usual' symptoms. I don't blame anyone for being cautious and testing ANYONE suspected to be positive.
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My allergies are terrible right now. I had to go to the grocery store and I was afraid I would sneeze or cough. My husband is staying home due to high risk but even if he wasn't high risk he wouldn't go anywhere because he has chronic lung disease and coughs all the time. Someone may take out the torches and pitchforks if he goes out!
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:29 am To be tested here you have to display flu like symptoms ( high fever, cough, respiratory problems). It seems like a waste to test you just because you coughed.

She's a maintenance worker in the basement.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:50 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:29 am To be tested here you have to display flu like symptoms ( high fever, cough, respiratory problems). It seems like a waste to test you just because you coughed.

She's a maintenance worker in the basement.
Really?!
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

i call bullshit, There's not enough tests for them to be checking any idiot with post nasal drip.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

At the factory where my husband works, supervisors are putting those with coughs, stuffiness, fatigue, etc., on Covid-19 furlough. They are guaranteed to be paid so no one is fussing about it. We have a good friend who passed out due to change in meds and he is on 2 week furlough. It's okay, at least in my opinion.
Locked Previous topicNext topic