Bad review.

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Being an English language learner does not mean you don't have communication skills. Unless you communicated with him in his first language, you wouldn't know his skills.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:09 pm I expect a person that is running a legitimate business to have some degree of communication skills. When it is apparent that those skills are lacking, I begin to become skeptical.

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:08 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:35 pm

AGAIN, because in these situations where people are trying to scam others, its another indication the person is lying.
What is another indication? That the person has an accent?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

If you lack the ability to impart knowledge, you lack some communication skills.

If someone can't understand what you are trying to convey, your communication skills may need improvement.

If you are trying to run a business (especially one that seeks to survive on the internet), you certainly need good communication skills. You'll need to be able to construct a complete/cohesive sentence.

If you lack good communication skills or are unable to convey a thought and you want to run a business (especially an internet one), it might be in your best interest to hire an employee with strong communication skills.

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:15 pm Being an English language learner does not mean you don't have communication skills. Unless you communicated with him in his first language, you wouldn't know his skills.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:09 pm I expect a person that is running a legitimate business to have some degree of communication skills. When it is apparent that those skills are lacking, I begin to become skeptical.

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:08 pm

What is another indication? That the person has an accent?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:18 am I would tell him that instead of the 35 dollars, I would like him to send me another pair of the goggles with the issue corrected. If they issue is corrected, I will happily update my review.
You would ignore the fact that he's trying to bribe OP, which is unethical and is against Amazon's rules.
Your alleged high moral compass is slipping Lena
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:33 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:18 am I would tell him that instead of the 35 dollars, I would like him to send me another pair of the goggles with the issue corrected. If they issue is corrected, I will happily update my review.
You would ignore the fact that he's trying to see3 bribe OP, which is unethical and is against Amazon's rules.
Your alleged high moral compass is slipping Lena
There is a difference between morals and ethics. He is trying to bribe her, which is wrong, but he could also be desperate, so I would give him a chance to prove himself. You can call me any fake name you want, but that is my opinion.
Locked Previous topicNext topic