Bad review.

wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would not remove the review and would forward the email to Amazon.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:49 pm English is not "Chris'" first language. Dude's name isn't even Chris, I'm sure. What a sack of lies.

I would consider amending my review only if he took steps to correct the problem (i.e. provide you a new pair of goggles that didn't immediately break). And then I would write that my review was amended because the seller took steps to fix the issue.
This
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No, I wouldn't remove it. I actually appreciate seeing a less than satisfactory review because it gives me something to consider when buying a product. I want to read honest reviews.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:49 pm English is not "Chris'" first language. Dude's name isn't even Chris, I'm sure. What a sack of lies.

I would consider amending my review only if he took steps to correct the problem (i.e. provide you a new pair of goggles that didn't immediately break). And then I would write that my review was amended because the seller took steps to fix the issue.
English not being his first language does not mean he's a liar or that his name isn't Chris.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would tell him that instead of the 35 dollars, I would like him to send me another pair of the goggles with the issue corrected. If they issue is corrected, I will happily update my review.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I guess it depends on who you are and what $35.00 means to you? Is it worth knowing someone might get hurt?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I would ask him to send me another FREE pair, test them out, and act according to the experience I had with the second set of goggles.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I would never remove a bad review for a bribe. If a seller cares about their customers' experiences, they will try to resolve the issue, not throw money at it.

Sellers like him lead to shoddy products having high ratings, and no one wins.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Hell no. No wife, 3 kids, old parents, no sleep... cry me a river.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:16 am

English not being his first language does not mean he's a liar or that his name isn't Chris.

Oh for goodness sake Oli. In this situation, that's exactly what it means. The guy is a fraud. He should be reported.
Locked Previous topicNext topic