Bad review.

Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A seller is willing to pay $35 for me to remove my bad review of his product. Last year I refused to remove a bad review on a toy product and am no longer a product tester.
Would you remove a bad review for money?
I was dropped as a product tester last year for not removing a bad review on a dangerous toy product.
Attachments
20200326_134318.jpg
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My review
Attachments
Screenshot_20200326-134626_Chrome.jpg
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

English is not "Chris'" first language. Dude's name isn't even Chris, I'm sure. What a sack of lies.

I would consider amending my review only if he took steps to correct the problem (i.e. provide you a new pair of goggles that didn't immediately break). And then I would write that my review was amended because the seller took steps to fix the issue.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Kudos to you for refusing to remove it. I think sellers who do that kind of thing should be barred for fraudulent practices.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:49 pm English is not "Chris'" first language. Dude's name isn't even Chris, I'm sure. What a sack of lies.

I would consider amending my review only if he took steps to correct the problem (i.e. provide you a new pair of goggles that didn't immediately break). And then I would write that my review was amended because the seller took steps to fix the issue.
What she said.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Nope. Not your fault his product is shit. I wouldn't remove it, and I'd report him to Amazon for trying to bribe you.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
AngelicUnicorn
Countess
Countess

Unread post

It is against amazon rules for a seller to offer a reviewer money to either post a positive or remove a negative review. Reporting him to amazon would solve his problem. And if you accept money from him, you could be banned from posting reviews.
Progress, not perfection.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:37 pm A seller is willing to pay $35 for me to remove my bad review of his product. Last year I refused to remove a bad review on a toy product and am no longer a product tester.
Would you remove a bad review for money?
I was dropped as a product tester last year for not removing a bad review on a dangerous toy product.
Report him to amazon. He's trying to bribe you because your review is hurting his pocket. If you remove it then he can continue to sell defected merchandise and rip off other customers.
Its also against Amazons rules
Don't answer him back just report him and give amazon the email where he tried to bribe you
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-03-26-18-58-24.png
Screenshot_2020-03-26-18-53-40.png
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

That email reads like a con artist. I would report to Amazon too.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

No. I wouldn't remove it. People need to know he sells crappy products. Report the seller too.
Locked Previous topicNext topic