What should I have done?

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Did you use the word washer when discussing the transaction with him?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:39 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:29 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:27 pm

You didn't confirm he was selling the front loader machine and just assumed he was?
LMAO, some people should Not have access to the internet
He was selling two machines. Sorry, you're not understanding the situation.

You missed your chance to be anon 2 anyway. Happy Friday night.
I'm not the asshole anon in this post sweetie. You stated you A$$umed he was selling the front loader but a smart person would have texted or given their number to the seller to discuss the machines first. I sell and buy on Letgo, OfferUp and Varage all the time.

He was selling the front loading machine.

Wayyyyy too late for the anon 2 spot lol.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:51 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:39 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:29 pm

He was selling two machines. Sorry, you're not understanding the situation.

You missed your chance to be anon 2 anyway. Happy Friday night.
I'm not the asshole anon in this post sweetie. You stated you A$$umed he was selling the front loader but a smart person would have texted or given their number to the seller to discuss the machines first. I sell and buy on Letgo, OfferUp and Varage all the time.

He was selling the front loading machine.

Wayyyyy too late for the anon 2 spot lol.
Again clueless one, Im not the asshole anon in this post. At least I know how letgo works and you obviously dont. I hope that poor man has his kids egg, tp and put shaving cream all over your trashy trailer and lot on halloween for wasting his time and gas saddle goose
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:38 pm
LindaSmith wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:25 pm Did he not understand when you said the word washer?

He did bring me a washer.

His post title said washer and dryer. There were two units in the picture. A front loading one in the foreground and an older unit that was harder to see in the background. I assumed the front loading unit in the foreground was the washer but it was actually the dryer. The unit he brought me was the machine in the background of the picture, and it was a top loading washer.
That seems like a slick move. He should clearly identify which item is for sale and the price. Have a picture of the item standing alone so there is no confusion.
Locked Previous topicNext topic