I can’t be the only one

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I have a little over 2,000 friends on Facebook. A LOT are laid off and struggling. I have a guaranteed salary and am on and off of work as needed, and I can’t help but feel guilty for some reason. I don’t tell anyone I’m financially well or stocked up, but it just feels bittersweet. I have only helped my mother and my husbands best friend during the shortages and I intend to keep it that way. Still can’t help but feel guilty.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I dont feel guilty myself, but like you I dont go out of my way to put my situation out there. I'm getting real sick of all the pyramid scheme morons trying to prey on desperate people though. Cant say how many posts I've seen trying to sucker people into whatever...Rodan and Fields, Young Living, CBD oils. Its gross.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I'm grateful to be stable. To be working from home. To still be getting a paycheck and to know that even if I wasn't I would still be fine.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t feel guilty at all. My husbands company is considered essential. My school on the other hand is slated to be closed until April 23 and I’m being paid. I consider us to be LUCKY but know that many aren’t.
Catdaughter20
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:30 am I have a little over 2,000 friends on Facebook. A LOT are laid off and struggling. I have a guaranteed salary and am on and off of work as needed, and I can’t help but feel guilty for some reason. I don’t tell anyone I’m financially well or stocked up, but it just feels bittersweet. I have only helped my mother and my husbands best friend during the shortages and I intend to keep it that way. Still can’t help but feel guilty.
But yet here you are bragging.
Catdaughter20
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:36 am I dont feel guilty myself, but like you I dont go out of my way to put my situation out there. I'm getting real sick of all the pyramid scheme morons trying to prey on desperate people though. Cant say how many posts I've seen trying to sucker people into whatever...Rodan and Fields, Young Living, CBD oils. Its gross.
But yet you did.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:16 pm I don’t feel guilty at all. My husbands company is considered essential. My school on the other hand is slated to be closed until April 23 and I’m being paid. I consider us to be LUCKY but know that many aren’t.
Ditto. My husband's job is essential. Mine's not, but for the time being I'm working from home. If it gets to a point where they need to start letting people go, I'm sure I'll be the first out, because I've only been there 8 months and everyone else has been there 10 years plus. That would make it hard on us, but we'd just tighten our belts and deal with it, because that's what you do.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Personally, I think everyone that can donate to a food bank right now should do it. You can make an online donation if you don’t want to shop and deliver food.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My business is practically non existent at the moment because all of my clients had to close down their businesses. I’ve been advertising more since more businesses have been moving to virtual offices but that’s not going well either. I’ve basically changed my pricing to “whatever you can afford.” Don’t expect a lot of updates or upgrades to momconfessions for a while lol
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 4

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:50 pm My business is practically non existent at the moment because all of my clients had to close down their businesses. I’ve been advertising more since more businesses have been moving to virtual offices but that’s not going well either. I’ve basically changed my pricing to “whatever you can afford.” Don’t expect a lot of updates or upgrades to momconfessions for a while lol
I was working on a project for the wealth management division of an international bank when this all started. There is now nothing for me to do on that project, but I’m desperate to find something else to do just so that I’m not spending half my day reading about covid19!
Locked Previous topicNext topic