I wonder if the hoarders...

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Everyone needs to be done whining about hoarders. It's been done to death and is a truly stupid argument to have. It has never rung true the entire time anyway. But however much of it happened can be directly blamed on stores for not putting a stop to it when it started. But no, they decided to make as much money as they could and forget about being decent citizens. They do not get a pass on their bullshit actions and consumers should be taking them to task on it. Oh, and unless hospitals are getting their masks from Walmart and pharmacies, that is not the reason they don't have them so we can stop with that idiocy now.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:19 pm So it’s OK for them to leave people without goods even if they’re going to use them to make a throne out of them?

It’s fine and dandy for some people to hog all the face masks and leave them rotting in their closet because they’re on lockdown while hospitals and medical centers cannot provide them to their workers anymore because these assholes took them all and there’s no supply? And if they’re just using them to fling water balloons at each other, who cares? They were smart enough to get them first?
jas wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:08 am
iluv2meow wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:03 am

Hoarding supplies is t kindness
And judging others isn't either. You have no idea what people are doing. They could be donating to neighbors, family, hospitals... Or they can be sitting on a throne made of it - who the f**k cares? They had the ability and forethought to buy the hot items and stock up.
Obviously, I'm not talking about the assholes who bought to sell to make a profit. There's a special level of hell for them.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, I agree. Stores were slow to react. They should’ve put a stop to selfish people since day 1. Hopefully, it’s a lesson we’ve all learned for next time.
And while hospitals aren’t getting their masks from Walmart, both hospitals and Walmart are getting their masks from the same manufacturers. So it’s far from “idiotic” to realize that people who don’t need them hogging them is what’s driving the supply low.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:49 pm Everyone needs to be done whining about hoarders. It's been done to death and is a truly stupid argument to have. It has never rung true the entire time anyway. But however much of it happened can be directly blamed on stores for not putting a stop to it when it started. But no, they decided to make as much money as they could and forget about being decent citizens. They do not get a pass on their bullshit actions and consumers should be taking them to task on it. Oh, and unless hospitals are getting their masks from Walmart and pharmacies, that is not the reason they don't have them so we can stop with that idiocy now.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:19 pm So it’s OK for them to leave people without goods even if they’re going to use them to make a throne out of them?

It’s fine and dandy for some people to hog all the face masks and leave them rotting in their closet because they’re on lockdown while hospitals and medical centers cannot provide them to their workers anymore because these assholes took them all and there’s no supply? And if they’re just using them to fling water balloons at each other, who cares? They were smart enough to get them first?

And judging others isn't either. You have no idea what people are doing. They could be donating to neighbors, family, hospitals... Or they can be sitting on a throne made of it - who the f**k cares? They had the ability and forethought to buy the hot items and stock up.
Obviously, I'm not talking about the assholes who bought to sell to make a profit. There's a special level of hell for them.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

A few weeks ago I felt guilty because I bought 4 12-roll packs but now we're running low! A couple of our local restaurants that are offering delivery include a free roll of toilet paper in your order which is brilliant.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
AngelicUnicorn
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Buying to donate, my ass. Some of those hoarding idiots were selling their toilet paper on Facebook for $100/roll. And many are currently selling their hoarding supplies on ebay. I have zero sympathy for those dipshits.
Progress, not perfection.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:47 am
iluv2meow wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:03 am

Hoarding supplies is t kindness
There is a WORLD of difference between stocking up for your own family's needs and taking FAR MORE than you need because you're selfish and greedy. The stores should have caught what was going on and put limits on things right away but since they didn't I hope they get smart and refuse to allow returns after the fact. Let the greedy @ssholes drown in their hoarded TP.
I agree they should have done that. I also believe the president should have caught what was going on and put executive action to work right away after intelligence reported about a possible pandemic.
Locked Previous topicNext topic