It sucks that I can't see my baby

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My son was born 12 weeks early and he is in the NICU. I haven't been able to see him in almost two weeks. The NICU is not allowing visitors.

I know it is to protect my son and the other babies but it F***ing sucks. I get multiple updates on him every day . They send picture when possible but it still sucks.

At this point they have no idea of how old long this will last. They have no idea when it will be safe to discharge him even.

I hate that this is happening.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. Do they at least give you some photo updates?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Seriously? If this is really happening, I’m devastated for you. But I’m pretty sure you’re just trolling......
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Just hugs. I can't even imagine
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:20 am Seriously? If this is really happening, I’m devastated for you. But I’m pretty sure you’re just trolling......
It only took a quick Google search to see that SOME hospitals are restricting the NICU in this way and some are only allowing ONE parent. Why do all of you ignorant women always call troll just because it's not happening around you or to you!?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:25 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:20 am Seriously? If this is really happening, I’m devastated for you. But I’m pretty sure you’re just trolling......
It only took a quick Google search to see that SOME hospitals are restricting the NICU in this way and some are only allowing ONE parent. Why do all of you ignorant women always call troll just because it's not happening around you or to you!?

Because a lot of these women are doing exactly that. Googling and finding some situation out there and making up a story that its happening to them. Probably not all, but definitely some. Which is terrible in this time of crisis.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

:roll:
There was an article on this in USA Today. Dad couldn’t attend the birth of his twins due to being +, Mom then tested - so she was able to go to NICU then they shut nicu off to all visitors :(
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m sorry! It must be so frustrating, I can imagine.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Could very well be true. I'm in NY and Cuomo just issued an executive order allowing women in labor to have one support person with them after hospitals were forcing women to give birth alone. I'm sure the NICU protocol has been tightened up as well.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Big hugs. I’m so sorry 😕
Locked Previous topicNext topic