Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I experience joy & love everyday.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I love my life, and it’s probably not all that different from yours. Perhaps what you need most is to change your perspective.....
Anonymous 4

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:55 am I experience joy & love everyday.
😃 happiness is a choice!
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Honestly, I don't know. The only reason I'm still around is because I've made promises to stick around. I truly just hate living. It feels so hopeless and I feel useless.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I feel like there isn't just one point to my life. At this point in my life it's to raise smart independent kids. Whenever life gets back to normal it will be prepping for a new career.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Idk. I'm at such a chill part of my life right now things like monotony don't really bother me. I find joy and fulfillment in the little things. The way the LO sits up super straight when he's playing on the computer or how my oldest is growing like a fricking weed (i swear he's growing at least half an inch a week).
I'm generally happy and content. All the things that i can complain about my life are changeable and I'm making changes.
Also, I've gotten incredibly patient. I look forward to my future, it gives me hope and that trumps any day by day BS I deal with.

The meaning of my life is to live and experience life in all its glory and make every effort to give my kids life experiences that when they're 35 will look back on and be like "my mom and I went to such and such when i was a kid".
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The point of my life? To live, to learn, to experience life, to grow, to evolve.

If you aren’t happy, feel like something is missing or that there’s no point, then maybe self reflection would be helpful. Only you can change your life. Start small, think of little things you would like to do but don’t because you have put them off.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

To take care of my family.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The reason you live is for the moment you die.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I live for my Dh and kids. I also live for myself. I enjoy working out and it helps with my mental state to get my body moving and work up a sweat. I like to shop and although I can't go out and do it right now, there is still online shopping although I barely am buying things, I still shop and add to the cart :) I wonder if you could get another job (once this virus stuff is over) and find something that fulfills you more. I have a job that I enjoy but I don't work every day either and I think it makes me appreciate my time off more and appreciate my job more as well. I have been suicidal in my life more times than I can count. I had to find joy and happiness within myself. I found a great therapist which truly helped. Hugs to you! Just hang on!!
Locked Previous topicNext topic