Anyone NOT under a shelter in place or stay home order?

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We are under “stay home, work safe”. I dropped off a jug of water to a mom with a newborn. Other than I have been inside all day.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We’re under a stay home order. I still have to go to work though. Bleh.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We are under a stay at home order.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ours was ordered a little while ago.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

DH and I are considered essential employees. Frankly, I'd like for both of us to quit our jobs and just stay home. I am kind of jealous of people who are bored with Netflix and puzzles. That sounds really nice at this point. I'm super scared about staying healthy and super worried about spreading CV-19 to our family. I hate seeing the number of young adults who are having to be vented. I really think that if DH or I were to get it, we would die.
Cupcake_mama_jzd
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Only "essential" services are still open. Although, according to our provincial list of what constitutes "essential" it's damned near everyone. Pretty much just malls and salons are closed. There seems to be more people out and about than ever before. And now that stores are only allowing a few people in at once, people are gathered in the hundreds right out side the door- elbow to elbow.

The higher ups are so afraid of the financial toll, that they are willing to risk the lives of millions. And as long as businesses are open, people will shop.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We are not. All restaurants are still open with carry-out and drive through services. With that said, I’ve not been out of this house in a week.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We are not, but I feel we will be soon. It's interesting because our state ordered schools to close for the rest of the schoolyear before states that have ordered shelter in place and who have much higher numbers.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Not an official shelter in place but yes asked to stay home. I go out once a week to the grocery store. That's it. DH still has work so he is out every day. The best we can do.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I'm not. My kids are still going to school too
Locked Previous topicNext topic