Because Anon wants to know

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

On Tuesday I left my SO again. We found out in early December that we were having a girl so he's known his office will be the nursery for months now. I've been on him every so many weeks about clearing out his office. As of Tuesday he only cleared out one closet and showed no signs of clearing out the rest so I took it upon myself to start packing up his office supplies. While I was in there packing things DS was supposed to be playing with his puzzle on the other side of the room. DS was way too quiet so I turned around and he had his father's loaded gun in his hand with the barrel facing towards his face while his fingers are playing with the trigger. My heart stopped. I got the gun from him and cried so hard while I hugged him. I will never get that image out of my head. When I finally got in touch with my SO and told him what happened, the only thing he was upset about was me moving his things. He had a complete meltdown over his STUFF being moved when he got home. No care about our son finding his loaded gun. I told him last week to put the gun in the basement until he get the gun safe because he had it sitting on a shelf last week and my older kids were coming over and I didn't want them to see it. Apparently he figured his office was an ok place to put it. DS is always in his office with him so that should've been the last place he hid the gun. So Yes I left yet again and I'm just paralyzed on what to do now. It's like a million things are hitting me at once. The virus, my kids safety, being pregnant during the pandemic, staying with my ex and so many other things.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Sure
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You are a F***ing mess who shouldn’t have kids. Seriously.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I've got nothing.
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Your poor son has nothing stable in his life. Dont you want better for him?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:52 pm You are a F***ing mess who shouldn’t have kids. Seriously.
I am a mess right now, I can't eat. I can't sleep.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Emmasmom wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:54 pm Your poor son has nothing stable in his life. Dont you want better for him?
We only go between two homes, that's what they are used to...its normal for them. I do wonder how it may impact them but so far they seem pretty happy, I'm the only one suffering.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am glad your DS is OK. I hope it was a newer model with a strong safety.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:50 pm On Tuesday I left my SO again. We found out in early December that we were having a girl so he's known his office will be the nursery for months now. I've been on him every so many weeks about clearing out his office. As of Tuesday he only cleared out one closet and showed no signs of clearing out the rest so I took it upon myself to start packing up his office supplies. While I was in there packing things DS was supposed to be playing with his puzzle on the other side of the room. DS was way too quiet so I turned around and he had his father's loaded gun in his hand with the barrel facing towards his face while his fingers are playing with the trigger. My heart stopped. I got the gun from him and cried so hard while I hugged him. I will never get that image out of my head. When I finally got in touch with my SO and told him what happened, the only thing he was upset about was me moving his things. He had a complete meltdown over his STUFF being moved when he got home. No care about our son finding his loaded gun. I told him last week to put the gun in the basement until he get the gun safe because he had it sitting on a shelf last week and my older kids were coming over and I didn't want them to see it. Apparently he figured his office was an ok place to put it. DS is always in his office with him so that should've been the last place he hid the gun. So Yes I left yet again and I'm just paralyzed on what to do now. It's like a million things are hitting me at once. The virus, my kids safety, being pregnant during the pandemic, staying with my ex and so many other things.
JFC, And you just have to tell some nosy ass anon bitch everything she wants to know just because she asked?

Well f**k, can I get your real name, address (both houses), ss number, cc and debit card numbers/expiration dates and 3 digit code on the back of the cards and your bank account and routing numbers?
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He is totally irresponsible and I’m glad you left
And the fact that he wasn’t upset about HIS actions is awful.

Stay gone and work on building a life for you and your kids as soon as this is all over
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic