Anyone NOT under a shelter in place or stay home order?

Anonymous 5

Unread post

We are under stay at home orders. We went for a walk at the river today and it was so nice to get out of the house.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I was speaking with one of my clients today who's in Florida. It's terrible - all of these imbeciles from NY are "escaping" to Florida. The state that has damned near half the cases in the U.S. and they're spreading it through how many states to get down there. My poor client and her husband are over 60, so they're not going anywhere. They're doing curbside pickup at Wal-Mart and spraying everything down with Lysol that they keep in the car before they touch anything.

These people are such assholes. Who knows how many death warrants they've signed in the process. This is just incredible to me the selfishness and entitlement. The absolute lack of any concern. Seriously - how are these buffoons raised?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Stay home order starts tomorrow at 6pm.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 6

Unread post

so far not yet but it is expected any day now
Sassyfrass01
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

We are under an official Stay Home, Stay Well order. however that didn't happen until our local coastal communities were besieged with Idiotic Spring Breakers, over this last weekend, All the Mayors of the North And Central Coast called and emailed our "wonderful" Governor and raised hell with her, She finally issued an official Stay Home, Stay Well order on Monday.
She should of done it on Friday instead of merely suggesting Stay Home.

Only Essential places are now open, all Access to Beaches, Parks including County, State and National
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:33 am I was speaking with one of my clients today who's in Florida. It's terrible - all of these imbeciles from NY are "escaping" to Florida. The state that has damned near half the cases in the U.S. and they're spreading it through how many states to get down there. My poor client and her husband are over 60, so they're not going anywhere. They're doing curbside pickup at Wal-Mart and spraying everything down with Lysol that they keep inguy the car before they touch anything.

These people are such assholes. Who knows how many death warrants they've signed in the process. This is just incredible to me the selfishness and entitlement. The absolute lack of any concern. Seriously - how are these buffoons raised?
Its just not the NY idiots. DH said as he was coming home some idiots from Chicago had a flat tire on the interstate. Dumbass that he is pulled over to help.They were on their way to nyc, smh
There are F***ing morons in every state fleeing to other states
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nope. Some counties have gone shelter in place, but our Governor is not doing it. Schools are closed as of now, but he stated yesterday that he has not decided on a return date or whether to close for the rest of the year. He did say he will quarantine anyone that flies in from NY though.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:33 am
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:33 am I was speaking with one of my clients today who's in Florida. It's terrible - all of these imbeciles from NY are "escaping" to Florida. The state that has damned near half the cases in the U.S. and they're spreading it through how many states to get down there. My poor client and her husband are over 60, so they're not going anywhere. They're doing curbside pickup at Wal-Mart and spraying everything down with Lysol that they keep inguy the car before they touch anything.

Its just not the NY idiots. DH said as he was coming home some idiots from Chicago had a flat tire on the interstate. Dumbass that he is pulled over to help.They were on their way to nyc, smh
There are F***ing morons in every state fleeing to other states
Honest to Pete, if I didn't know any better I'd think it was intentional that they're trying to spread it.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No shelter in place order as of yet just the social distancing. Schools are closed until April 6th. Birmingham is the only city with a shelter in place order. I think we are supposed to hear something today about schools. I imagine they are going to extend the school closures.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:52 am No shelter in place order as of yet just the social distancing. Schools are closed until April 6th. Birmingham is the only city with a shelter in place order. I think we are supposed to hear something today about schools. I imagine they are going to extend the school closures.
We are not in a shelter order just a recommendation and only essential services and business remain open. Our schools as well are scheduled to open April 6th, but the Premier of Ontario says that is a very optimistic date and will change.
Locked Previous topicNext topic