Shelter in place doesn't mean you can't go outside

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Some batshit crazy old lady screamed at me through her enclosed porch. She told me to get my ass inside and stop spreading the virus.

I just kept running past her. There is nothing wrong with me going for a run. It's how I get rid of stress.

On my way back she was still screaming at me. She should go back inside and mind her own damn business.

I'm not sure why people are so confused about orders like this. It doesn't mean you can't ever leave the house. Walks, hiking, biking, etc are still allowed as long as you aren't right next to others.

End rant.
Catdaughter20
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I agree.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's crazy the amount of people who think you literally have to stay inside your home.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Exactly. There are two forms of isolation: Self isolation (quarantine) and social distancing. For self isolation, if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or diagnosed, is stay indoors, but you can go into your private backyard, front porch or balcony, but not beyond that for the time ordered. Then there is social distancing which on a private level, we are asked to comply with. The definition varies, but here it means only essential trips to pick up essential items to get services.

Some people are taking these precautions much more stringently, which is fine, and even admirable, but they should not condemn those that are following the law.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I think everyone is just so damned frazzled right now they don't know left from right anymore.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:30 pm I think everyone is just so damned frazzled right now they don't know left from right anymore.
Of course some didn't know their left from their right before COVID-19.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:31 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:30 pm I think everyone is just so damned frazzled right now they don't know left from right anymore.
Of course some didn't know their left from their right before COVID-19.
Very true Linda! :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 2

Unread post

They have it near me. State police are enforcing it. You can go out for work, once a day for exercise, and once a week for grocery shopping.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Who does that?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

How are they monitoring this? I've not heard of limit place on the number of times one may go out for these things.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:11 pm They have it near me. State police are enforcing it. You can go out for work, once a day for exercise, and once a week for grocery shopping.
Locked Previous topicNext topic