I don't know if I still have a job or not

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:31 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:12 pm PS: No 65 year old diabetic with COPD should be going out in public at this time.
she shouldn't but she has too. I live 45 minutes away, one of my brothers in out of state and the other is in the hospital and she is widowed. she need stuff and has doctor appointments to attend as well.
Get her set up with grocery store delivery. I think Instacart is everywhere now. Show her how to order online. Also set her up with Wal-Mart curbside. You can actually do it for her if she's not computer literate. It doesn't matter if you're remote. Get her on the horn and go through what she needs together then you place the order for her.

She won't have to encounter anyone but the person bringing her stuff. They'd load her stuff right in her trunk at Wal-Mart curbside. She just has to sign. That's the only contact and the only surface she's touching.

Seriously, get her out of the stores. COPD - her lungs are already not good and that's what this thing goes after. Doctors you have to go, but those are much more controlled, clean environments.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:28 pm
mojogirl wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:10 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:55 pm

she is a diabetic and has an injury on her foot that she had to keep bandaids on which is why she was at the dollar general. she tries to not go out much but sometimes it is unavoidable.
You couldn't get bandaids for her? Copd and diabetes, come on now. Or maybe she's as psychotic as my own mother who is under the belief this is all fake.

Sorry about your job.
I dont live by her. I am about 45 minutes away . she does have diabetes, COPD AND a ton of other health problems. but she still has stuff to do. we all know this is real but we still have stuff we need to do. if she doesn't keep that spot on her foot clean if can get reinfection like it did before..
If you're not working then you can tend to your mother's needs. I sure as hell would if I lived 45 minutes away.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:43 am

You couldn't get bandaids for her? Copd and diabetes, come on now. Or maybe she's as psychotic as my own mother who is under the belief this is all fake.

Sorry about your job.
I dont live by her. I am about 45 minutes away . she does have diabetes, COPD AND a ton of other health problems. but she still has stuff to do. we all know this is real but we still have stuff we need to do. if she doesn't keep that spot on her foot clean if can get reinfection like it did before..
If you're not working then you can tend to your mother's needs. I sure as hell would if I lived 45 minutes away.
I didn't know about my job until yesterday evening. what happened to my mom happened yesterday morning while I was still in bed. there is also a lot going on right now not with just the virus but 2 night ago my brothers got really sick. not the virus and has been hospitalized and the. last night at dh job they are testing 3 people for the virus. so until we find out if those 3 were positive we're staying home.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:53 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:49 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:30 pm I started a new job last week. it is in an assist living facility. I worked last Tuesday- Saturday. off Sunday through Wednesday. I was supposed to go back tomorrow and work 6 days.

They called me today and told me there has been a change in the schedule to not come into work the rest of the week and to up there next week for an assessment. I said when. they said preferably early next week. I said do I still have a job. she said just come next week for the assessment.

I don't know what is going on. I am still in training. I haven't even worked on my own. any yet. all of the patients seem to like me. they all said they hope I stay .

I am wondering though, if the virus may be the reason. I have post nasal drip. so stuff drains into my throat and it makes me cough. I've had this issues my entire life.. my dd has it too. I wonder if maybe someone heard me cough and may think I have the virus. i don't have it. I am perfectly healthy. I can't think of any other reason why they would take me off the schedule and tell me to come in next week for an assessment. it has had me worried, I've applying for jobs on indeed all day.

this stupid ass virus has caused people to lose their minds. some bitch at the store today cussed my 65 year old mom out for coughing. she doesn't have the virus, she had COPD and asthma .
You probably dont have a job anymore if you used classless words at work.like you posted here and rightly so
the last time I checked this into my job. and yes that bitch who cussed out my mom would have gotten her ass whooped of i would have been there.
Classy, no she shouldnt have cussed out your mom but she didnt hurt her are you always quick to use violence when someone does or says something you dont like? People say stupid things all the time. Right now people are scared and the slightest cough is alarming. Perhaps she was medically fragile and worried about her own health. i know it doesn't make it right but they are just words normal sane people just walk away and ignore people like her.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:43 am

Sorry about your job.
I have to agree or she can get the stuff she needs delivered. Its just not worth the risk of getting sick. I am in her position and amazon and grocery delivery have gotten me everything i need so i dont have to take that risk. anything else my husband goes out for. If it was my mother i would drive much farther than 45 min away to take care of her infact she would be staying with us long before our state shelter in place order started. I would do the same for my inlaws minus the staying with us lol un;ess they had nowhere to stay then of course.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

They are setting up the testing process to get you certified, so they can legally get you on the schedule to work by yourself.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:11 pm

You probably dont have a job anymore if you used classless words at work.like you posted here and rightly so
the last time I checked this into my job. and yes that bitch who cussed out my mom would have gotten her ass whooped of i would have been there.
Classy, no she shouldnt have cussed out your mom but she didnt hurt her are you always quick to use violence when someone does or says something you dont like? People say stupid things all the time. Right now people are scared and the slightest cough is alarming. Perhaps she was medically fragile and worried about her own health. i know it doesn't make it right but they are just words normal sane people just walk away and ignore people like her.
that bitch disrespected my mom. if she was so magically fragile she should keep her ass home. and yes I would have whooped her ass if I would have bee. there. dont f**k with my family. it is the only thing I will go to jail over. is my family.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I was with you until that last paragraph.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:30 pm I started a new job last week. it is in an assist living facility. I worked last Tuesday- Saturday. off Sunday through Wednesday. I was supposed to go back tomorrow and work 6 days.

They called me today and told me there has been a change in the schedule to not come into work the rest of the week and to up there next week for an assessment. I said when. they said preferably early next week. I said do I still have a job. she said just come next week for the assessment.

I don't know what is going on. I am still in training. I haven't even worked on my own. any yet. all of the patients seem to like me. they all said they hope I stay .

I am wondering though, if the virus may be the reason. I have post nasal drip. so stuff drains into my throat and it makes me cough. I've had this issues my entire life.. my dd has it too. I wonder if maybe someone heard me cough and may think I have the virus. i don't have it. I am perfectly healthy. I can't think of any other reason why they would take me off the schedule and tell me to come in next week for an assessment. it has had me worried, I've applying for jobs on indeed all day.

this stupid ass virus has caused people to lose their minds. some bitch at the store today cussed my 65 year old mom out for coughing. she doesn't have the virus, she had COPD and asthma .
Right miss bad ass key board warrior, you are all mouth.
Your mom was very F***ing stupid and ignorant for being at the store at her old ass age plus having COPD and asthma. I wouldnt have told her how ignorant she was for being in the store but I also dont care if she gets covid-19 either.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:08 pm

Right miss bad ass key board warrior, you are all mouth.
Your mom was very F***ing stupid and ignorant for being at the store at her old ass age plus having COPD and asthma. I wouldnt have told her how ignorant she was for being in the store but I also dont care if she gets covid-19 either.
and I would have knocked your F***ing teeth out, been smiling in my mugshot and made bail in an hour soooo...
Locked Previous topicNext topic