I don't know if I still have a job or not

Anonymous 7

Unread post

I hope you don't have a job. You aren't the type of person who should be working in an ALF
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:49 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:30 pm I started a new job last week. it is in an assist living facility. I worked last Tuesday- Saturday. off Sunday through Wednesday. I was supposed to go back tomorrow and work 6 days.

They called me today and told me there has been a change in the schedule to not come into work the rest of the week and to up there next week for an assessment. I said when. they said preferably early next week. I said do I still have a job. she said just come next week for the assessment.

I don't know what is going on. I am still in training. I haven't even worked on my own. any yet. all of the patients seem to like me. they all said they hope I stay .

I am wondering though, if the virus may be the reason. I have post nasal drip. so stuff drains into my throat and it makes me cough. I've had this issues my entire life.. my dd has it too. I wonder if maybe someone heard me cough and may think I have the virus. i don't have it. I am perfectly healthy. I can't think of any other reason why they would take me off the schedule and tell me to come in next week for an assessment. it has had me worried, I've applying for jobs on indeed all day.

this stupid ass virus has caused people to lose their minds. some bitch at the store today cussed my 65 year old mom out for coughing. she doesn't have the virus, she had COPD and asthma .
You probably dont have a job anymore if you used classless words at work.like you posted here and rightly so
Oh please. You are aware that people generally filter themselves at work right? And if some inbred swamp c**t shot off at my mom, I'd prob throw down a bitch too.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:47 pm I hope you don't have a job. You aren't the type of person who should be working in an ALF
yes I am and I am very good at what i do.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:59 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:47 pm I hope you don't have a job. You aren't the type of person who should be working in an ALF
yes I am and I am very good at what i do.
What is your job?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:46 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:11 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:53 pm

the last time I checked this into my job. and yes that bitch who cussed out my mom would have gotten her ass whooped of i would have been there.
Classy, no she shouldnt have cussed out your mom but she didnt hurt her are you always quick to use violence when someone does or says something you dont like? People say stupid things all the time. Right now people are scared and the slightest cough is alarming. Perhaps she was medically fragile and worried about her own health. i know it doesn't make it right but they are just words normal sane people just walk away and ignore people like her.
that bitch disrespected my mom. if she was so magically fragile she should keep her ass home. and yes I would have whooped her ass if I would have bee. there. dont f**k with my family. it is the only thing I will go to jail over. is my family.
Awe aren't you a cute internet Badass... It's not something to be proud of you sound trsshy and perhaps a bit unstable. Your mom shouldn't have been at the store either. You couldn't be bothered to go shopping for her and let her risk her health going out. But you think you're such a great daughter because you would kick a strangers ass. Maybe focus all that energy into helping your own mother than letting her go out putting her at risk. Again you're not looking good in this post I suspect this is commonplace for you though.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Someone should help her by ordering the things she needs online and having them shipped to her. She should not be going out of the house except for food/pharmacy/doctor appts.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:31 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:12 pm PS: No 65 year old diabetic with COPD should be going out in public at this time.
she shouldn't but she has too. I live 45 minutes away, one of my brothers in out of state and the other is in the hospital and she is widowed. she need stuff and has doctor appointments to attend as well.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Yes. Because at this time, when everyone is fighting to preserve life, your top priority is to ensure that someone doesn't get away with dissing your family member. 😳

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:46 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:11 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:53 pm

the last time I checked this into my job. and yes that bitch who cussed out my mom would have gotten her ass whooped of i would have been there.
Classy, no she shouldnt have cussed out your mom but she didnt hurt her are you always quick to use violence when someone does or says something you dont like? People say stupid things all the time. Right now people are scared and the slightest cough is alarming. Perhaps she was medically fragile and worried about her own health. i know it doesn't make it right but they are just words normal sane people just walk away and ignore people like her.
that bitch disrespected my mom. if she was so magically fragile she should keep her ass home. and yes I would have whooped her ass if I would have bee. there. dont f**k with my family. it is the only thing I will go to jail over. is my family.
Locked Previous topicNext topic