This guy is a PIG! How do I get him to politely back off??

User avatar
Conweis
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2068
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 11:54 am

Unread post

Tell him you are practicing social distancing
User avatar
bmw29
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2262
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 3:45 am

Unread post

Why be polite? He's not.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:00 am
I'm talking to this guy (we haven't even met yet) and he told me over the phone that he can only come if a pu**y is virgin tight. πŸ™„. I was speechless. I've decided that I don't want to meet him but I'm trying to think of a nice way to turn him down. He keeps asking me when we are going to meet for coffee but now I know that he is a PIG. He also asked me if I would give him S*x every day because he is a very sexual guy. I told him that he was very blunt and his reply was that he's just honest.
Sweetie, you opened the hoochie door. Either put out or be known as a dick teaser
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:00 am
I'm talking to this guy (we haven't even met yet) and he told me over the phone that he can only come if a pu**y is virgin tight. πŸ™„. I was speechless. I've decided that I don't want to meet him but I'm trying to think of a nice way to turn him down. He keeps asking me when we are going to meet for coffee but now I know that he is a PIG. He also asked me if I would give him S*x every day because he is a very sexual guy. I told him that he was very blunt and his reply was that he's just honest.
Sweetie, you opened the hoochie door. Either put out or be known as a dick teaser
User avatar
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess Royal
Princess Royal
Posts: 6783
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:12 pm
Location: Widow Lane&Hell Avenue

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:51 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:00 am
I'm talking to this guy (we haven't even met yet) and he told me over the phone that he can only come if a pu**y is virgin tight. πŸ™„. I was speechless. I've decided that I don't want to meet him but I'm trying to think of a nice way to turn him down. He keeps asking me when we are going to meet for coffee but now I know that he is a PIG. He also asked me if I would give him S*x every day because he is a very sexual guy. I told him that he was very blunt and his reply was that he's just honest.
Sweetie, you opened the hoochie door. Either put out or be known as a dick teaser
Wtf?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.


My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14. I miss you!
Lotus
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2420
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:29 pm

Unread post

how did that even come up in a conversation?
User avatar
pinkbutterfly66
Princess
Princess
Posts: 11720
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 9:27 am
Location: Fillory

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:00 am
I'm talking to this guy (we haven't even met yet) and he told me over the phone that he can only come if a pu**y is virgin tight. πŸ™„. I was speechless. I've decided that I don't want to meet him but I'm trying to think of a nice way to turn him down. He keeps asking me when we are going to meet for coffee but now I know that he is a PIG. He also asked me if I would give him S*x every day because he is a very sexual guy. I told him that he was very blunt and his reply was that he's just honest.
You can't be polite. You must be blunt. You must tell him that frankly, he disgusts you and you have no intention of meeting him and to bugger off and disappear.
Women who behave seldom make history
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1129
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:29 pm

Unread post

what do you say?
ill help you out.

MOTHERFUCKER.
I have not even MET YOU yet.
and the fact that you think its even REMOTELY ok to start talking about S*x and what YOU like, is a huge red flag.
f**k OFF AND GO AWAY.


and thats what you say
User avatar
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal
Posts: 5704
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 11:29 am

Unread post

Not sure how he is a pig but just not for you so let him know that.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:22 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:51 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:00 am
I'm talking to this guy (we haven't even met yet) and he told me over the phone that he can only come if a pu**y is virgin tight. πŸ™„. I was speechless. I've decided that I don't want to meet him but I'm trying to think of a nice way to turn him down. He keeps asking me when we are going to meet for coffee but now I know that he is a PIG. He also asked me if I would give him S*x every day because he is a very sexual guy. I told him that he was very blunt and his reply was that he's just honest.
Sweetie, you opened the hoochie door. Either put out or be known as a dick teaser
Wtf?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic