Funny how that worked..

Anon

Unread post

My block to my charger came up missing. The part that goes in the wall.

I had thought I had it when I went to work, because I take my charger to work. When I got to work I could only find the cord and not the block, but I didn't look too hard for it and thought maybe it came off in my purse. I didn't have time to check.

When I got home I literally emptied my purse. Every pocket. Every nook and cranny. I even had DH look. It was not in my purse. I turned all linings inside out. Nothing.

So we check the entire house and can't find it.

I had a feeling SD took it because she needs a new block for her Ipod charger and had asked us to get her one. We said we would today.

So I told her. I said: "My charger block is missing. I don't know who took it. But let me tell you something. If you took it, and you think you got away with it, you didn't. Because when you steal, that comes back on you and you will have bad luck and have bad things happen to you because no matter what, the universe knows you stole and it will come back on you."

Guess what?

My blocked turned up. In my purse. Not in a pocket. In the big part that I emptied completely and that DH and I both checked. What's more is that it was sitting on top plain as day. I had left my purse in the living room for a while, came back out of my shower and there it was plain as day sitting on top.

SD has been the only kid here since Thursday and I had it before I went to work yesterday because I used it. It was only when I got to work I realized I did not have it. So she must have swiped it out of my purse since I never take the two apart, I had put the whole charger in my purse.

Funny how that works. And yes she's in trouble for theft. She is not getting her own charger for here now unless she uses her own money and buys it.

And you know what? Had she asked to borrow it I'd have been fine with that. Because we have an Ipod we use at work and the block for that fits my charger so it would not have been a big deal. But she swiped it and that is a big deal especially since she denied and denied it.
Foreverme123
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Your SD had the right to take it and you have no right to feel any way about it. Only her father can make the decision about whether or not she's in trouble for taking your stuff. You probably knew she needed the block and hoped she'd take it.

Just translating what's about to be posted by the ones who think stepmoms are always wrong.
Anon

Unread post

Foreverme123 wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:03 pm Your SD had the right to take it and you have no right to feel any way about it. Only her father can make the decision about whether or not she's in trouble for taking your stuff. You probably knew she needed the block and hoped she'd take it.

Just translating what's about to be posted by the ones who think stepmoms are always wrong.
LMAO pretty much!
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can't stand stealing. I'm glad she is getting consequences. Hopefully she learned her lesson.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

When you got out of your shower and saw it there, did you say anything to her? Did you confront her?
Anon

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:08 pm When you got out of your shower and saw it there, did you say anything to her? Did you confront her?
I didn't touch it and waited for DH to come downstairs. He dealt with her. I get so angry with thieves I didn't even wanna speak to her.
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

For a second I read all of that as serious and couldn’t stop rolling my eyes at it. You got me at least! Lol
Foreverme123 wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:03 pm Your SD had the right to take it and you have no right to feel any way about it. Only her father can make the decision about whether or not she's in trouble for taking your stuff. You probably knew she needed the block and hoped she'd take it.

Reedusstalker

Unread post

Anon wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:10 pm
Reedusstalker wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:08 pm When you got out of your shower and saw it there, did you say anything to her? Did you confront her?
I didn't touch it and waited for DH to come downstairs. He dealt with her. I get so angry with thieves I didn't even wanna speak to her.
Did she admit to taking it?
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Imagine that... I wouldn't let that slide either.
Anon

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:12 pm
Anon wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:10 pm
Did she admit to taking it?
Nope. But she never admits anything even if we catch her doing it. Like dude. We saw you. Lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic