Child support ruling.

mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Here's what you should do... crawl back under your bridge you lying troll. There's goats waiting for you.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:11 pm Get a job. You should have taken his offer and not went to court. My son in law ex did the same thing. He was court order to pay $33 a week. So when she ask for diapers he tell her that is what child support is form before he was helping but she wanted a court order so she got it. Same with you.
For the sake of argument, $33 a week barely keeps a roof over the child's head, much less keep the lights on, water running, food in the fridge, clothed and shoed, etc etc. Your son in law might as well be a deadbeat and your dd not much better for allowing him to be.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:23 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:02 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:01 pm

$33 a week? He must be a bum. And he still has a baby in diapers and is already married to someone else? Real winner. Does he have children with your daughter yet?
He isn't a bum. He works unlike her mother. He makes $10hr. And they split up when their 3 years old was 2 months old because her mother cheated on him with her friends brother and left him for that brother who she is still with. He also doesn't work and they live with his parents. He takes care of his child. Was doing more until she decided she wanted a court order.
Well if she doesn't work then she HAD to get a court order in order to get welfare. And him having an order protects him also so not sure why he would be mad about it.
He really isn't mad it is just the point. They went 3 years without one and then out of the blue a cop shows up at their house at 10:30 with child support papers. She was getting more help without the order. It does make him mad that shell ask the day after she gets her money for money for diapers. He told her that is what I pay child support for.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:32 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:11 pm Get a job. You should have taken his offer and not went to court. My son in law ex did the same thing. He was court order to pay $33 a week. So when she ask for diapers he tell her that is what child support is form before he was helping but she wanted a court order so she got it. Same with you.
For the sake of argument, $33 a week barely keeps a roof over the child's head, much less keep the lights on, water running, food in the fridge, clothed and shoed, etc etc. Your son in law might as well be a deadbeat and your dd not much better for allowing him to be.
Moms a deadbeat too because that is more than she does. She doesn't work, her boyfriend doesn't work, they live with his parents
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:46 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:02 pm
He isn't a bum. He works unlike her mother. He makes $10hr. And they split up when their 3 years old was 2 months old because her mother cheated on him with her friends brother and left him for that brother who she is still with. He also doesn't work and they live with his parents. He takes care of his child. Was doing more until she decided she wanted a court order.
Well if she doesn't work then she HAD to get a court order in order to get welfare. And him having an order protects him also so not sure why he would be mad about it.
He really isn't mad it is just the point. They went 3 years without one and then out of the blue a cop shows up at their house at 10:30 with child support papers. She was getting more help without the order. It does make him mad that shell ask the day after she gets her money for money for diapers. He told her that is what I pay child support for.

$33 a week is not taking care of a child. I'd be ashamed of my daughter if she was okay with a man who paid so little for his own child.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You definitely will not be able to find work as a troll. Next ...
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:02 pm

$33 a week is not taking care of a child. I'd be ashamed of my daughter if she was okay with a man who paid so little for his own child.
It is more than what mom does who doesn't have a job whose boyfriend doesn't have a job who also lives with her boyfriend parents. Not to mention he has her every other week. They have her this week. So no, nothing to be ashamed of.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:15 pm

It is more than what mom does who doesn't have a job whose boyfriend doesn't have a job who also lives with her boyfriend parents. Not to mention he has her every other week. They have her this week. So no, nothing to be ashamed of.

Your standards are very low.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:25 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:15 pm

Your standards are very low.
Not really since he is paying support on a child he has half of the time. Mom does nothing to support her child.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:49 pm My ex works 50-70 hours a week. I don't work.

Yesterday the judge ruled that my ex only has to pay based on 40 hours a week.

Before we went to court my ex said he would pay for a my car payment and half my rent.

Now he said since we went to court he will just pay what he has to. He also wants the car back that I have been driving . Its in his name and he wants it back.

The judge told me to get a job....no

What can I do?
Get a job and give the car back. Its not your car and if he is smart, he can legally force you to give it back....and you will pay the court fees.
He only has to partially support his kids not you
Locked Previous topicNext topic