Meghan Markle's brother is apparently homeless

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:43 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:35 pm He claims his surname has prevented him being hired and added: 'Being associated with Meghan has nearly destroyed me.'

I find this statement rather interesting. You'd think with him having the surname people would want to hire him. There's more to the story. Like issues with his work history, behaviour, etc.
I would think many door that were closed would open because of the name.
Exactly!
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sounds like he is full of excuses. any company that hires him would get exposure. Any exposure is usually good for business.

MistressMonster wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:45 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:35 pm He claims his surname has prevented him being hired and added: 'Being associated with Meghan has nearly destroyed me.'

I find this statement rather interesting. You'd think with him having the surname people would want to hire him. There's more to the story. Like issues with his work history, behaviour, etc.
Exactly!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Idk the story but isn't there this thing called going to court for a name change?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:56 pm

Idk the story but isn't there this thing called going to court for a name change?
Yes, there is. He just has to get the paperwork from the courthouse, fill it out. Then go before a judge with documents. They grant it, then you go file the paperwork with the clerk. Pretty easy. Here it's about $100 to do.

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:02 pm

Yes, there is. He just has to get the paperwork from the courthouse, fill it out. Then go before a judge with documents. They grant it, then you go file the paperwork with the clerk. Pretty easy. Here it's about $100 to do.
Right. I was being sarcastic. If he doesn't like the name so much change it. Solves that.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:06 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:02 pm

Right. I was being sarcastic. If he doesn't like the name so much change it. Solves that.
Sorry! Flew right over my head.

Deleted User 1393

Unread post

He's an adult right? Not her problem.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oliviasmom72 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:54 pm Sounds like he is full of excuses. any company that hires him would get exposure. Any exposure is usually good for business.

MistressMonster wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:45 pm

Exactly!
They would. I think it would be a selling point for the company. "Hey we have Meghan Markle's brother on staff"

Anonymous 5

Unread post

With the exception of her mother, her entire family is trash.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oliviasmom72 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:16 pm nothing is on her. Its not her responsibility to help a grown adult get out of homelessness. Why is it her problem?

I am not homeless and hope to never be, because I've made a lot of good financial decisions and have a savings and a little nest egg. I don't know how people make it through life without any planning or budgeting, or a back up plan.
LuckyEightWow wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:28 pm I’m trying to figure out how you ‘working your butt off’ has anything to do with his situation.

I don’t know why he is where he is, maybe it is a series of bad ideas, maybe there’s something else going on, maybe it’s just a shitty situation and try as he might he couldn’t pull himself out of it. I don’t know and it’s not my place to judgeX it’s also not Meghan’s problem. Even then we don’t know what she has done in the past or even currently to help. That’s on her.
Did you even read what I wrote? I clearly state it is not Meghans problem, BUT we don’t know that she hasn’t, that’s just a statement.

As for your good choices. Girl I know a few people who did it all right, and still found themselves in really bad situations because sometimes doing it all right simply isn’t enough and one thing beyond their control put them there.
Locked Previous topicNext topic