Meghan Markle's brother is apparently homeless

californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That side of her family seems to bank on the fact that they share her surname. They're nothing but has-been leaches, and I don't blame the Duchess for not wanting to have anything to do with them.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Oliviasmom72 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:13 am The whole family, besides her Mother, seem to be trash

It is not her fault he is homeless.

I know several people that are homeless are constantly in danger of becoming it and all of them have difficulty managing their lives or on drugs. They don't maintain steady employment, they don't budget, and basically just blame everyone else for their problems.

I am not a fan of Meghan but why is it her problem he is troubled?

I am not trying to sound insensitive but I work my butt off. I try to stay out of debt and I try to make good decisions for my family. Homelessness is usually a series of bad decisions and not being able to manage your life.

God forbid I were to lose my job, I have a few months of reserves I have access too if needed. I am hireable and hopefully would not have trouble finding a another job even if it didn't pay as much.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -513800165
Its NOT her problem or her issue to solve.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Homless when you badmouth your family, and blame someone else all the time, Is trash.
Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:15 am Homeless does not equal trash.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

When you publicly badmouth your family, and blame someone else all the time, Is trash.
Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:15 am Homeless does not equal trash.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I agree.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

nothing is on her. Its not her responsibility to help a grown adult get out of homelessness. Why is it her problem?

I am not homeless and hope to never be, because I've made a lot of good financial decisions and have a savings and a little nest egg. I don't know how people make it through life without any planning or budgeting, or a back up plan.
LuckyEightWow wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:28 pm I’m trying to figure out how you ‘working your butt off’ has anything to do with his situation.

I don’t know why he is where he is, maybe it is a series of bad ideas, maybe there’s something else going on, maybe it’s just a shitty situation and try as he might he couldn’t pull himself out of it. I don’t know and it’s not my place to judgeX it’s also not Meghan’s problem. Even then we don’t know what she has done in the past or even currently to help. That’s on her.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He claims his surname has prevented him being hired and added: 'Being associated with Meghan has nearly destroyed me.'

I find this statement rather interesting. You'd think with him having the surname people would want to hire him. There's more to the story. Like issues with his work history, behaviour, etc.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oliviasmom72 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:13 am The whole family, besides her Mother, seem to be trash

I know several people that are homeless are constantly in danger of becoming it and all of them have difficulty managing their lives or on drugs. They don't maintain steady employment, they don't budget, and basically just blame everyone else for their problems.

I am not trying to sound insensitive but I work my butt off. I try to stay out of debt and I try to make good decisions for my family. Homelessness is usually a series of bad decisions and not being able to manage your life.

God forbid I were to lose my job, I have a few months of reserves I have access too if needed. I am hireable and hopefully would not have trouble finding a another job even if it didn't pay as much.

You won’t be so hirable if your body breaks down with some horrific disease. That few months of reserves with be gone in a day when you find out what your health insurance doesn’t cover. By then I’ll assume your family will step in and help. That’s how it works a lot of the time.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:36 pm

You won’t be so hirable if your body breaks down with some horrific disease. That few months of reserves with be gone in a day when you find out what your health insurance doesn’t cover. By then I’ll assume your family will step in and help. That’s how it works a lot of the time.
Been there, done that with my husband. Except for the family helping part.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:35 pm He claims his surname has prevented him being hired and added: 'Being associated with Meghan has nearly destroyed me.'

I find this statement rather interesting. You'd think with him having the surname people would want to hire him. There's more to the story. Like issues with his work history, behaviour, etc.
I would think many door that were closed would open because of the name.
Locked Previous topicNext topic