Meghan Markle's brother is apparently homeless

Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The whole family, besides her Mother, seem to be trash

It is not her fault he is homeless.

I know several people that are homeless are constantly in danger of becoming it and all of them have difficulty managing their lives or on drugs. They don't maintain steady employment, they don't budget, and basically just blame everyone else for their problems.

I am not a fan of Meghan but why is it her problem he is troubled?

I am not trying to sound insensitive but I work my butt off. I try to stay out of debt and I try to make good decisions for my family. Homelessness is usually a series of bad decisions and not being able to manage your life.

God forbid I were to lose my job, I have a few months of reserves I have access too if needed. I am hireable and hopefully would not have trouble finding a another job even if it didn't pay as much.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -513800165
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Homeless does not equal trash.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Just gonna watch this one
Anonymous 2

Unread post

He's an adult and unless he has some type of handicap that causes him not to be able to work he can get a job and help himself. Most homeless people I've met either don't want to work, have addictions, or both.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Her mom comes across as a class act- not trying to exploit her daughter's position. She's not out talking to the press, getting paid for behind the scenes dirt or exploit her. The other side of the family seem like they would do anything for a dollar. As far as her brother being homeless.. his problems didn't start when she became a member of the royal family. She is not required to fix everyone or throw money at their problems.

There are organizations that can help with homelessness.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Just because he's homeless he's trash?
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m trying to figure out how you ‘working your butt off’ has anything to do with his situation.

I don’t know why he is where he is, maybe it is a series of bad ideas, maybe there’s something else going on, maybe it’s just a shitty situation and try as he might he couldn’t pull himself out of it. I don’t know and it’s not my place to judgeX it’s also not Meghan’s problem. Even then we don’t know what she has done in the past or even currently to help. That’s on her.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Just because he's homeless doesn't mean he's trash. A lot of homeless people have mental health problems and with the shitty broken systems we have in this country, they can't get the help they need. We're all one or two bad decisions away from being in the same situation.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I wonder how much he was paid by "Daily Mail"?
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Did you buy your house all on your own or is it a product of divorce?
Locked Previous topicNext topic