What are the liquor laws in your state?

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Here. Bars and liquor stores are closed on Sunday. You can buy beer and wine after 12 on Sunday. You can’t buy liquor in the grocery store...only liquor stores.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Restaurants, Bars and Taverns:
Alcohol may be sold for on-premises consumption during the following hours:
Weekdays: 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM
Sundays: 10:00 AM - 4:00AM

Grocery and Convenience Stores:
Beer may be sold for off-premises consumption with exception of Sundays between the hours of 3:00 am - 8:00 am
Weekdays: 24 open hours
Sundays: 12:00 AM - 3:00 AM; 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Liquor and Wine Stores
Liquor and wine may be sold for off-premises consumption during the following hours:
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM*
Friday - Saturday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sunday: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Can't say I keep track of these things, lol. Interesting post.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It varies city to city and county to county. Many counties and towns/cities are still dry. State controls the sale of spirits but not beer and wine. Beer and wine are can be sold in grocery stores/supermarkets, but spirits cannot be. Some places allow sales on Sunday. Some don’t. I live in a dry county, but 4 of the biggest towns/cities are wet and only one town allows bars.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Liquor stores are closed on Sunday, but you can buy beer and wine after noon. Liquor stores are 10am - 9pm the rest of the week.
Bars are interesting here. Some have liquor, but some only sell beer. In the ones that only sell beer, you can bring your own liquor and buy set ups to make your own drinks. Some are allowed to be open until 2am, but some have to close at midnight, and 1am on Saturday.
The most unusual law here that the CM trolls love is that minors are allowed to drink as long as they are served by their parent or guardian, which can include their adult spouse. An establishment isn’t required to allow a minor to drink, but they can if they choose to.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 2

Unread post

In my state you have to be 18 to buy alcohol or drink in public.
Liquor stores are open on sunday.
Not sure about the laws for the bars, I havent been to a bar in a long time.
No alcohol in grocery stories.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm not sure of bar/restaurant specifics, but beer and wine can be bought any day between 6am and 2 am. Some 7-11 stores sell them but very few grocery stores do.

Hard liquor is available anytime between 6am and 2 am at liquor stores except on Sunday.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Liquor stores are owned and operated by the state. The stores are now open 7 days a week. It took a long time for the ABC stores to even be open on Sunday. It's only been in the past 4 years that they're open 7 days a week. And bars, as far as I know are allowed to set their own hours.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t think you can buy liquor on Sunday, if you can it’s after 12.. I think. I don’t really keep up with the laws.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Liquor store and grocery 8 am - 9 pm every day. The bars are open until 2 am every day.
Locked Previous topicNext topic