Stupid Photo

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Shopping for a mattress and this is one of the photos on the website. That damn father with the baby :lol:

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Is that a sleep number adjustable mattress?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

They should show them at the ER a little later with a dislocated hip and policeman and CPS showing up for an account of exactly how it happened.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:23 pm Is that a sleep number adjustable mattress?
Some sort of adjustable mattress. Don't think it's a Sleep Number, though.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:23 pm They should show them at the ER a little later with a dislocated hip and policeman and CPS showing up for an account of exactly how it happened.

LOL It's just bizarre. That picture is NOT going to sell me a mattress. Heck, my focus wasn't even on the mattress with that going on in the background.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:23 pm They should show them at the ER a little later with a dislocated hip and policeman and CPS showing up for an account of exactly how it happened.
I doubt he'll dislocate a hip lol they're playing. He's not going to body slam the baby right? But I will admit it's distracting and not the best photo.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Is that an ad for a company in the United States?
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Wtf?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

What's the issue, its a cute family photo?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic