I just accepted another job offer

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I just started a job two weeks ago. last week I posted about them calling me and telling me they took me off of the schedule and to come back in this week for an assessment. ok fine. I went in this morning. I left confused because they said something me about something that I hadn't done yet. I am still in training and neither of the ladies who tried me has let me do it yet. and I told them that I haven't done it yet but it fell on deft ears. when I left they said they was putting me back on the schedule and they will text me and let me know when I can start. well I'm not sitting around waiting to be added back to schedule. I dont like when I am working hanging in the air.. last week I received another call for a job offer. but I waited until today to see what happened before I called them back. it pays less but it is better than my hours hanging in the air. so I accepted.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I do not blame you. I lose great candidates all the time if HR and various hiring managers drag their feet OR provide confusing information.
Locked Previous topicNext topic