My husband's grandma has coronavirus

Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

She is 89 and receiving treatment for cancer. She tested positive today. The worst thing about it is none of us can be with her. Its killing me that she is alone. She just lost her husband, my husbands grandfather, a month ago. Its heartbreaking.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

How did she contact it?
Why can't you go see her?
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Oh no. I'm so sorry.
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:09 pm How did she contact it?
Our hospitals are in lockdown. Shes in isolation. We arent sure how she got it.
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:18 pm Oh no. I'm so sorry.
Thank you
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m so sorry! It’s a terrible situation. I hope she’ll be OK!
My best friend also tested positive, she’s always have immunological issues? On Friday they took her to the hospital with pneumonia and she’s in delicate condition. No one can go see her either, I don’t think even immediate family. She’s in isolation.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm sorry. Can someone bring a computer to her so you can Skype? I know it's a poor substitute but better than nothing. Or do a lot of calling.
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:09 am I'm sorry. Can someone bring a computer to her so you can Skype? I know it's a poor substitute but better than nothing. Or do a lot of calling.
We want to call but she is struggling with her breathing. We will once a day so she doesnt feel alone but wont have to talk much.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:09 pm How did she contact it?
What a dumb ass question. Have you not heard that Corona is highly contagious? Why would they be allowed to see her? So they can go and spread the virus even more? What the hell
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm so sorry.
My boyfriend's mom has been in lockdown for a couple of weeks. She has dementia and doesn't understand why she's been "abandoned" by her children. This is a very isolating and confusing time for our dear elderly community and its really heartbreaking that in some cases people will lose loved ones making any closure all that more difficult. HUGS
Locked Previous topicNext topic