Question related to the cross dresser dude's posts, poll

Would you stay with a cross dresser?

Yes, I would like it
1
2%
Yes, I wouldn't mind, but its not my thing
6
10%
Yes, I would be bothered but would stay
5
8%
Yes, but I would tell him to not ever do it in front of me.
4
7%
No, I'm out.
44
73%
 
Total votes: 60
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Hisadoringwife wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:15 pm
While in the minority, many wives find a way to make it work...
Then they must be extremely fugly and desperate or the freak is filthy rich and the wife then becomes a paid whore
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Not all are selfies
https://live.staticflickr.com/461
CandTmom wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:40 pm
I don't have any problems with people who do. I wouldn't stay in a relationship with someone who did though.

On a side note I don't know why he is still pretending to be his wife. Every picture is a selfie.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Nope. They aren’t.
Anonymous 10 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:27 pm
Not all are selfies
https://live.staticflickr.com/461
CandTmom wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:40 pm
I don't have any problems with people who do. I wouldn't stay in a relationship with someone who did though.

On a side note I don't know why he is still pretending to be his wife. Every picture is a selfie.
User avatar
Frau Holle
Marchioness
Marchioness
Posts: 650
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Far away

Unread post

No. I appreciate the well defined gender roles in my marriage.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2016
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:47 am

Unread post

It’s hard to say. I can’t imagine my DH being a closeted cross dresser; however, if he were, I like to think I’d try to stay. He’s a great dad and wonderful husband. I wouldn’t want to ruin what I have because I thought cross dressing was weird.
If they respect you, respect them. If they disrespect you, still respect them. Don't allow the actions of others to decrease your good manners, because you represent yourself not others.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2332
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:12 pm

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:27 pm
Not all are selfies
https://live.staticflickr.com/461
CandTmom wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:40 pm
I don't have any problems with people who do. I wouldn't stay in a relationship with someone who did though.

On a side note I don't know why he is still pretending to be his wife. Every picture is a selfie.
Evert pic I've seen here or on cm was a selfie
Anonymous 11

Unread post

You know, I honestly don't think I'd have a problem with it. He's still the same person I've known for 17 years. There's just another layer of him that I get to discover and a whole new aspect to our relationship. As long as he remained faithful to our relationship, I wouldn't have any issues.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

CandTmom wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:28 am
Anonymous 10 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:27 pm
Not all are selfies
https://live.staticflickr.com/461
CandTmom wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:40 pm
I don't have any problems with people who do. I wouldn't stay in a relationship with someone who did though.

On a side note I don't know why he is still pretending to be his wife. Every picture is a selfie.
Evert pic I've seen here or on cm was a selfie
This person has a Flickr account.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Link?
Anonymous 3 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:02 pm
CandTmom wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:28 am
Anonymous 10 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:27 pm
Not all are selfies
https://live.staticflickr.com/461

Evert pic I've seen here or on cm was a selfie
This person has a Flickr account.
User avatar
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal
Posts: 8491
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 7:55 am

Unread post

I would not walk out on my marriage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic