Question related to the cross dresser dude's posts, poll

Would you stay with a cross dresser?

Yes, I would like it
2%
Yes, I wouldn't mind, but its not my thing
10%
Yes, I would be bothered but would stay
8%
Yes, but I would tell him to not ever do it in front of me.
7%
No, I'm out.
73%

Total votes: 60
Anonymous 19

Unread post

He actually looks pretty good in that pic and the dress gives him a nice shape :) Does he go out dressed like that or is it just when he's home?
Either way it's not my thing but if you enjoy it, have fun!
Torismom1234 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:13 am He really does!
Anonymous 10 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:19 pm Lol!
Torismom1234 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:36 pm He kinda looks like one of my mom's friends in that one, lol!

[/quote]
[/quote]
Deleted User 670

Unread post

No, I wouldn't be attracted to one sexually so there'd be no option of staying or not staying. I don't believe the dude is even straight. He's gotta be gay or bi or trans. Or gender fluid and nonbinary. No way he's straight.
Anonymous 19

Unread post

What makes you so sure that he's gay? Do you think he dresses up to attract men?
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:28 pm No, I wouldn't be attracted to one sexually so there'd be no option of staying or not staying. I don't believe the dude is even straight. He's gotta be gay or bi or trans. Or gender fluid and nonbinary. No way he's straight.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Does the name Caytlin Jenner ring a bell. Long time cross-dresser. Came out trans. Dates women.
Anonymous 19 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:03 am What makes you so sure that he's gay? Do you think he dresses up to attract men?
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:28 pm No, I wouldn't be attracted to one sexually so there'd be no option of staying or not staying. I don't believe the dude is even straight. He's gotta be gay or bi or trans. Or gender fluid and nonbinary. No way he's straight.
Anonymous 19

Unread post

So is Caitlyn now a gay woman or still a straight man? Not trying to be funny, just don't understand. Besides, I don't this this guy has had any surgery like Caitlyn.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:04 pm Does the name Caytlin Jenner ring a bell. Long time cross-dresser. Came out trans. Dates women.
Anonymous 19 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:03 am What makes you so sure that he's gay? Do you think he dresses up to attract men?
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Those pictures make me think he wants to be with a man. It's like he wants to be the "woman" in what would be a hetero relationship.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:04 pm Does the name Caytlin Jenner ring a bell. Long time cross-dresser. Came out trans. Dates women.
Locked Previous topicNext topic