Do you believe in Karma?

Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Most people misunderstand Karma. Karma is not the universe's way of dolling out consequences to people who did you wrong.Simply put it is merely the law of cause and effect applied to all aspects of life, not just the physical.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:30 am
That'swhatshesaid wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:27 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:55 am U

I have two old bosses like that but a different outcome. But some people do seem to always come up smelling like a rose no matter how shitty they are, so I agree with you about that.
He's a narcissistic abusive prick but he is very charming so he has people fooled into thinking he's a nice guy. He had me fooled for a while. I was just talking to my formiiU99er coworker the other day about him and we agreed that we're better off since we quit. She quit about a month after I did.
These two were also. One wound up in a governors cabinet and the other wound up in a mayors office. Both were eventually revealed and pushed out like they did to those who weren't in their little group. It'll catch up with him in due time.
What burns my ass is that he opened a second office last year and business is booming. Every time I drive past there I want to put a flaming bag of dog shit on the steps lol.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I believe that if you consistently treat people like shit eventually you're gonna get treated like shit.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Karma (car-ma) is a word meaning the result of a person's actions as well as the actions themselves. It is a term about the cycle of cause and effect. According to the theory of Karma, what happens to a person, happens because they caused it with their actions. ... Karma is not about punishment or reward.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I do not. What goes around does not necessarily come back around, and if it does, duck!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Not as many people think, as some force that delivers people a taste of their own medicine. I do believe in cause and consequence and reaping what you sow. And even that, it’s not a rule. It sometimes doesn’t work that way.
I do believe God and that ultimately, justice will be given to us all, for our good deeds and bad.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I WISH that the people who treated others like crap would get a good healthy dose of maltreatment. If that were the case, perhaps it would be an eye opener for my sister and she'd stop treating everyone around her like crap.

Though many many of her family members and friends have distanced themselves from her, she still does NOT get it. She honestly believes that all those people have issues. She honestly believes that SHE is not the issue.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think you get what you give. If you treat people wrong, it's going to come back on you. I don't walk around telling people that Karma is going to get them.

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:46 am Not as many people think, as some force that delivers people a taste of their own medicine. I do believe in cause and consequence and reaping what you sow. And even that, it’s not a rule. It sometimes doesn’t work that way.
I do believe God and that ultimately, justice will be given to us all, for our good deeds and bad.
Same.
Locked Previous topicNext topic