Do you believe in Karma?

Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No, I see too much bad happen to good people and too many bad people getting away with stuff to believe in karma.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not really. It seems like some people go through life treating others like shit and nothing bad ever happens to them. My old boss is a perfect example of living a charmed life while stepping on people along the way .
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yeah I kinda do. I think you a lot of times you get what you give.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:41 am No, I see too much bad happen to good people and too many bad people getting away with stuff to believe in karma.
This. Sometimes people get what's coming to them (good or bad). Too often that doesn't seem to be the case in the end.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Most people don't even know what Karma is.
They think it's some sort of self-serving revenge on others.
So dumb.
Attachments
20200215_075256.png
Anonymous 5

Unread post

That'swhatshesaid wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:10 am Not really. It seems like some people go through life treating others like shit and nothing bad ever happens to them. My old boss is a perfect example of living a charmed life while stepping on people along the way .
I have two old bosses like that but a different outcome. But some people do seem to always come up smelling like a rose no matter how shitty they are, so I agree with you about that.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No, I don’t believe in the idea everyone gets what they deserve.
Too many bad things happen to good people and too many shitty people coast through life without consequences for me to believe it’s a real thing.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:55 am
That'swhatshesaid wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:10 am Not really. It seems like some people go through life treating others like shit and nothing bad ever happens to them. My old boss is a perfect example of living a charmed life while stepping on people along the way .
I have two old bosses like that but a different outcome. But some people do seem to always come up smelling like a rose no matter how shitty they are, so I agree with you about that.
He's a narcissistic abusive prick but he is very charming so he has people fooled into thinking he's a nice guy. He had me fooled for a while. I was just talking to my former coworker the other day about him and we agreed that we're better off since we quit. She quit about a month after I did.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not really
Anonymous 5

Unread post

That'swhatshesaid wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:27 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:55 am
He's a narcissistic abusive prick but he is very charming so he has people fooled into thinking he's a nice guy. He had me fooled for a while. I was just talking to my former coworker the other day about him and we agreed that we're better off since we quit. She quit about a month after I did.
These two were also. One wound up in a governors cabinet and the other wound up in a mayors office. Both were eventually revealed and pushed out like they did to those who weren't in their little group. It'll catch up with him in due time.
Locked Previous topicNext topic