Vegans in the office

Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Being vegan or keto or what ever is a choice. It’s not like a life threatening allergy. Accommodations have been made and If that doesn’t suit person number 2 then oh well.

Momto1son wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:46 am The Keurig and the microwave post got me thinking. we have 2 strict vegans in the office along with a few vegetarians.

My question is who the meat eaters be mindful when bringing lunch? The one vegan we will call her S says she doesn't care what people eat or warm up. For office parties she is always given a budget for vegan friendly stuff. When we donoyr summer cook out she brings her own portable grill.

Now the other vegan we will call her E is the opposite. Whenever anyone brings meat in she yells and asks them not to. She complains about the smell. Even if soneone mentions meat she goes on a rant.

Well yesterday someone warmed up pulled pork. Shr came back to the lunch area on a rampage about how she feels violated and no one cares about her. She went to the office manager and was basically told thet her rights don't out weigh others.

S tells E all the time to get over it.

E wants a meat free environment. Now I don't think that will ever happen.
Locked Previous topicNext topic