Vegans in the office

EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sorry but an individual's choices do not outweigh others' choices. I like vegetarian and even vegan food but although I do still eat some meat but bitching about what other people warm up or eat is wrong. Just as the kosher keeping guy has no right to take up break room space with his special kosher microwave.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:14 am I have a Q, but it's not about S or E.
Why am I completely bored off my A?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Very nice!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:55 am I have only every heard of vegan like this never met one in real life. We have a vegan at our work and she honestly does not care. My best friends sister is a vegan and she as well does not care what anyone else does either.
My MIL is this vegan. For holidays it was all vegan and no one was allowed to bring anything. So when the next holiday came around, everyone said they weren't coming to her house. She bitched and complained but no one caved
Anonymous 4

Unread post

That's absolutely ridiculous! I have an aunt that is vegan and a couple of friends. It is a little annoying when food is made to be such a "chore" to find things they want to eat. With my friends we usually just order food from a place that has vegan and regular food and for my aunt she will eat deviled eggs and pasta salad and pick off toppings on the pizza we order. I don't go out of my way to provide vegan food. Although for my friends last year we grilled veggie burgers for them.
Momto1son wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:46 am The Keurig and the microwave post got me thinking. we have 2 strict vegans in the office along with a few vegetarians.

My question is who the meat eaters be mindful when bringing lunch? The one vegan we will call her S says she doesn't care what people eat or warm up. For office parties she is always given a budget for vegan friendly stuff. When we donoyr summer cook out she brings her own portable grill.

Now the other vegan we will call her E is the opposite. Whenever anyone brings meat in she yells and asks them not to. She complains about the smell. Even if soneone mentions meat she goes on a rant.

Well yesterday someone warmed up pulled pork. Shr came back to the lunch area on a rampage about how she feels violated and no one cares about her. She went to the office manager and was basically told thet her rights don't out weigh others.

S tells E all the time to get over it.

E wants a meat free environment. Now I don't think that will ever happen.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:14 am I have a Q, but it's not about S or E.
Because x, y, and z aren’t entertaining you.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:02 am
Those bastards! :x
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL, many offices have some type of E. Just smile politely, nod your head, and move along with work duties.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:04 am
Quorra2.0 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:02 am
Those bastards! :x
I know, it’s annoying as f :(
Anonymous 5

Unread post

😂 I’m vegan (and have been for over 20 years) and pulled pork is one of my specialties!

My children know why I’m vegan, but ultimately it’s their choice. In my home, I only cook and serve humanely raised meats and we avoid certain foods like veal.

I wouldn’t use the microwave, but I also wouldn’t complain about others using it.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

most of these posts have a D in them, where's the D
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Locked Previous topicNext topic