Mother Nature/Murphy's Law/The Universe can go fcuk itself

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am sorry, everything seems to be challenging right now!

I hope some really great fortune in the universe, finds it's way to you!
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My last year was a shit show so I totally get it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Thank you, everyone for the kind words. It means a lot. Today, after 6 hours door-to-door, That POS starter-eating overgrown paperweight has been replaced with a 2016 Chrysler Town & Country. We are very excited and pleased with this replacement. This is the closest to brand new we've had in almost 15 years, and the peace of mind we have knowing this vehicle isn't on it's last legs is amazing.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Oh, thank God! Good for you!

I was about to suggest that you just get rid of that car. You didn't even need to hear from me!

I hope this new car addition helps to ease some of your stress! Happy days ahead!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:44 pm Thank you, everyone for the kind words. It means a lot. Today, after 6 hours door-to-door, That POS starter-eating overgrown paperweight has been replaced with a 2016 Chrysler Town & Country. We are very excited and pleased with this replacement. This is the closest to brand new we've had in almost 15 years, and the peace of mind we have knowing this vehicle isn't on it's last legs is amazing.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:43 am My last year was a shit show so I totally get it.
2017 for me. Smh. After that year every other year is easy as pie.
Turkle
Countess
Countess

Unread post

It's only the middle of February. Hopefully things will look up for you very soon.

You've got a new car. :)
"Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Glad to read you've gotten a much newer better car. Hopefully everything else takes care of itself and you can cruise through life for the next 10 months.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Glad to read you've gotten a much newer better car. Hopefully everything else takes care of itself and you can cruise through life for the next 10 months.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:51 am
agander2017 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:52 am It seems weird to me that the starter would keep going out on his car. I would have that checked. There is something else going on there that's causing that. You need to get to the root of the problem.

As for the mouse, that's easy enough to fix. Take everything that they can make a nest out of, out of the car for awhile. Also, don't keep food in there. And make sure you clean up the seats after your kids are done eating back there.

I'm sorry your having a rough time. It will get better. Just breathe.
Sometimes remanufactured starters aren't remanned properly. My neighbor is employed by Auto Zone and told me to never get a remanned electrical anything from them.
Is remanned refurbished? If so, tis true. Had a car years ago where the starter had to be replaced. Bought a refurbished one at Autozone...it within a month or two, and and had to go in and get another one from them (no charge, of course, but a pain to have to reinstall.)
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Are you loving that new car today?

Thinking of you. :)
Locked Previous topicNext topic