You've signed for the package

Anonymous 1

Unread post

When you open it it is full of $20 bills totally $5000. The return address on the package is A. Jones, 1 Main Street, Somewhere, USA.

What do you do?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Call the cops. No way do I want to be in the middle of that. Probably drug money or counterfeit.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Nothing as long as it wasn’t certified mail where they get the card returned indicating I signed for it.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Assuming I wasn’t expecting someone to send me a bunch of cash, I’d call the police and turn it in.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:51 pm When you open it it is full of $20 bills totally $5000. The return address on the package is A. Jones, 1 Main Street, Somewhere, USA.

What do you do?
If the packaged wasnt addressed to someone in my household then I wouldnt be the dumbass that signed for package.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:35 pm Assuming I wasn’t expecting someone to send me a bunch of cash, I’d call the police and turn it in.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yeah, I don't want anything to do with that. Call the cops or the postal service.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Well I am A. Jones so oops.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

You've signed for the package....was it meant for anyone else in the home? If you signed but it wasn't meant for you, why would *you* open it?

What would I do? Not open it...period.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wouldn't open something not addressed to me but if I did I'm giving it back. I'm not ending up with the fishes lol.
Locked Previous topicNext topic