My confession

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:33 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:07 pm I hope I get to pull the plug on my moms life support when she gets old and toss her ashes into a dumpster but first I need to make sure I find a nursing home that beats their elderly.
Why wait....go read the post about raw or dried beans 😵
Yeah but who's going to eat dried beans? Not that I knew they were poisonous but it's kind of like eating uncooked rice...
I mean if I was going that route I'd find the wrong kind of mushrooms or get oleandar and make a stew. But with my luck all I'd do is make the person sick.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:53 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:07 pm I hope I get to pull the plug on my moms life support when she gets old and toss her ashes into a dumpster but first I need to make sure I find a nursing home that beats their elderly.
Yeah but who's going to eat dried beans? Not that I knew they were poisonous but it's kind of like eating uncooked rice...
I mean if I was going that route I'd find the wrong kind of mushrooms or get oleandar and make a stew. But with my luck all I'd do is make the person sick.
You can pulverize them into a powder with a blender or food processor then add the powder to a smoothy or ice cream.....just don't cook it 😂
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:05 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:53 pm

You can pulverize them into a powder with a blender or food processor then add the powder to a smoothy or ice cream.....just don't cook it 😂
Somehow I just don't see that ending well. It would still make the smoothie grainy. Maybe I just have picky kids but they wouldn't eat it. They'd know so I assume anyone else would.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

:twisted:
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Thanks for sharing
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:15 pm What did she do to you that has you feeling this way about her? I'm sorry.
She is a toxic piece of shit who beat me my whole childhood and tries to destroy my life anyway she can .
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:23 pmharsh.
Not as harsh as I'd like it to be
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The real question is, who's the father??
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Lmfao that's great
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Just be sure to pick the cheapest nursing home then.
Locked Previous topicNext topic